Home

Chicago Outfit

Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Chicago Outfit - 04/01/08 08:06 PM

Found this chart of the Outfit hierarchy but i don't know how up to date it is!

http://www.thelaborers.net/CHICAGO/OutfitChart.html
Posted By: chopper

Re: Chicago Outfit - 04/01/08 09:00 PM

From my studys of the Outfit i would say yes it is up to date

Re: Chicago Outfit - 04/03/08 07:17 PM

Just call me a top investigative,internet reporter \:\)
Posted By: chopper

Re: Chicago Outfit - 04/03/08 10:30 PM

;\)

Posted By: YoTonyB

Re: Chicago Outfit - 04/05/08 01:27 AM

I recall posting that link once before and that web site is a wealth of information.

That is a recent chart, but some might argue about the inclusion of some names and the placement of others, particularly since the convictions in the Family Secrets trial.

Illinois Police & Sheriff's News is another great resource for information on The Outfit in Chicago. You have to drill the site to get everything you possibly can from it... and it's deep.

tony b.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Chicago Outfit - 08/16/08 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Found this chart of the Outfit hierarchy but i don't know how up to date it is!

http://www.thelaborers.net/CHICAGO/OutfitChart.html

That 1997 chart came from the Chicago Crime Commission. Frankly, it wasn't very good to begin with. I mean, they had guys on it like Lenny Patrick, Charles Bills and James LaValley who had all flipped years before.

Re: Chicago Outfit - 08/16/08 07:23 PM

Well i did say in the post that i didn't know how up to date it was!
Posted By: Commando

Re: Chicago Outfit - 08/19/08 07:32 AM

Amazing link. Thanks. I've been lurking and this is my first post. I like to keep up on happenings in the old neighborhood.

Hope to talk to you again soon.

Originally Posted By: YoTonyB
I recall posting that link once before and that web site is a wealth of information.

That is a recent chart, but some might argue about the inclusion of some names and the placement of others, particularly since the convictions in the Family Secrets trial.

Illinois Police & Sheriff's News is another great resource for information on The Outfit in Chicago. You have to drill the site to get everything you possibly can from it... and it's deep.

tony b.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Chicago Outfit - 08/19/08 04:13 PM

Welcome, Commando! Hope to see more posts from you. smile
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Chicago Outfit - 08/19/08 04:32 PM

Welcome..

Re: Chicago Outfit - 08/19/08 07:19 PM

Greetings Commando cool
Posted By: Commando

Re: Chicago Outfit - 08/23/08 06:28 AM

Howdy again. Regarding the Chicago Outfit, does anyone recall who the (alleged) mobster was that was found dead in the trunk of a car at O'Hare Airport in the 1970's?

I seem to remember that Accardo was in charge at the time, but it's been a long time ago to remember. Heck, I was just a kid.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET