Home

Mafia-England

Posted By: chopper

Mafia-England - 05/23/07 03:53 PM

A man wanted in Italy on suspicion of four murders connected to the Naples mafia has been arrested in the UK.

Police traced Gennaro Panzuto, 32, to a flat in Preston, Lancashire, after a search which lasted more than a year.

Armed officers detained him following months of undercover work by the Italian police and the UK’s Serious Organised Crime Agency (Soca).

Calls made by his family from public telephone boxes in Naples led detectives to the UK address.

‘Significant arrest’

Vittorio Pisano, chief of the Naples Flying Squad, said Mr Panzuto was wanted in Italy as “a very senior member” of the Naples mafia, the Camorra, and said his arrest was of “great significance”.

He said Mr Panzuto was suspected of involvement in a deadly battle in Naples between his clan, the Pincirillos, and rivals, the Missos.

The battle has resulted in the deaths of 20 people in three months. Mr Panzuto is suspected of involvement in four of those murders.

Mr Pisano said: “He was the head of the Pincirillo clan which he took over from his uncles of the same name when they were arrested two years ago.”

He said that Preston seemed to be a “rather unusual place to hide out” as most people “preferred the South of France or Spain”.

“When I heard that he had been located to Preston I had to look it up in an atlas as I had never heard of the place,” he added.

It is understood Mr Panzuto is being held by police in Preston, waiting to appear before magistrates for an extradition hearing.

Police in Italy said Mr Panzuto was also suspected of using mafia funds to establish shoe and clothing shops in Manchester and London, which it is alleged he was using to launder money.

Soca said it could not comment on operational issues.

A spokesman for Lancashire Constabulary said Mr Panzuto was taken to Lancaster police station after his arrest on Wednesday in connection with an extradition warrant.

The force was not involved in the operation and Mr Panzuto was later transferred to London.

Mafia links

Another alleged mafia boss from Naples was arrested in east London last year.

Raffaele Caldarelli, 35, was detained by armed police in Hackney, where he was running a shoe shop.

He was sentenced to 20 years in jail in his absence in 1995 for crimes such as extortion.

Police in his home town of Naples described Mr Caldarelli as a very dangerous man and said they suspected him of being involved in several murders.

Mr Caldarelli is currently in custody and is awaiting extradition to Italy.
Regards Chopper
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Mafia-England - 05/23/07 04:30 PM

I read recentley,Im glad i don't live near him..

Re: Mafia-England - 05/23/07 04:52 PM

I have to agree! although being from sheffield, yorksire borders lancashire so im not that far away.
Regards Chopper
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Mafia-England - 05/23/07 06:41 PM

Hey Chopper, thanks for sharing this with us. Good story!

Re: Mafia-England - 05/25/07 07:46 AM

Hey No problem . i found it interesting myself as i am from the uk its not to often we get mafia related incidents.
Regards Chopper \:\)

Re: Mafia-England - 09/10/07 09:44 AM

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline...-name_page.html

this doesnt suprise me at all this is the state of england my uncle has never been in trouble with the law he hurt his back at work and could no longer work so he claimed dissability allowence he was one day seen walking to the ship with the help of my cousin and a walking frame he was snitched by somebody and the police came to arrest him saying he wasnt as ill as he made out he had to pay alot of money back and no has a criminal record.And this womens husband is a reputed mafia boss and she still gets money
Posted By: MiniMafiaBoss

Re: Mafia-England - 06/07/08 03:59 PM

The Camorra is in UK, and I think they have a base in Nottingham. I'm not sure and I will look all this up.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/07/08 11:55 PM

There are Italians in Nottingham, that much I have from looking on the Net.
I have seen an Italian wine bar/restaurant in Nottingham, called Amici. It means "Friends", like Amici Nostra - "Friend of Mine".
This place could be a Mafia front for money laundering. Or it could be just a normal business, I havn't heard anything else about this place since it got smashed up in a football fracas.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 10:02 AM

There are chinese restaurants in Town as well, does that mean its ran by the chinese mafia..

I dout theres any Italian mafia in Nottingham..

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 12:43 PM

I have found no proof, but that doesn't mean they aren't here.

There's a Chinese takeaway not far from where I live, the delievery guy there owns a BMW - on his wages?!!
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 12:47 PM

Maybe he works two or three jobs

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 12:51 PM

If I can prove that the Italian and Chinese Mafias have a slice in Nottingham, would you all believe me?

I know the Triads are hers, as they extort Chinese businessman.

I could post info on what I have at hand if people are interested.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 12:53 PM

knock yourself out, although, most people won't listen

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 12:57 PM

Most won'r listen for two reasons:

They are a "face" and don't wanna be proven wrong,

or,

They call themselves "mob experts" and think their info and opinion are the only one that counts.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:09 PM

You should provide us with facts, then we might believe you.. wink

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:13 PM

I provide the facts, then you will whip out "the debate". I can put down concrete proof and still get called a liar. The only real proof I can ever really get is to show you these people in the flesh. And that will frighten all of us.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: MiniMafiaBoss
I have found no proof, but that doesn't mean they aren't here.

There's a Chinese takeaway not far from where I live, the delievery guy there owns a BMW - on his wages?!!

If I can prove that the Italian and Chinese Mafias have a slice in Nottingham, would you all believe me?

I know the Triads are hers, as they extort Chinese businessman.

I could post info on what I have at hand if people are interested.

This is not proof, if you can provide proof, ill be interested to know about this..

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:20 PM

I have no definate proof, just what I have seen and read about. To prove this Triad thing to you, I would have to bring the whole Triad crew in Nottingham to you.
Posted By: whisper

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:29 PM

I have no definate proof, just what I have seen and read about. To prove this Triad thing to you, I would have to bring the whole Triad crew in Nottingham to you.

lol

....right.....

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:31 PM

I would have to bring them, I can't do that because they would do me. I don't know any Triads.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:34 PM

Oh..ok then...
Posted By: SC

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:36 PM

I would have to bring them, I can't do that because they would do me.

That could be entertaining for us.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:39 PM

I got more chance of getting in with Mad Frankie Fraser and Freddie Foreman.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:40 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
I would have to bring them, I can't do that because they would do me.

That could be entertaining for us.

indeed

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 01:41 PM

These guys abided by the rules and they are old timers.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:09 PM

The Vietnamese are in Nottingham. A raid in Rise Park, near Bestwood, and a factory, with 3 floors of operation in the cultivation of Cannabis was raided after reports of a burglary. The factory had 1300 plants and was worth £1million. THis factory was in St Anns, the home of the St Anns Crew who also are the enemies of the Yardies from the Meadows.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:16 PM

I saw this in the evening post.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:24 PM

There has been a massive increase in drugs raids in Nottingham.
A few years ago I remember people asking for some "green" because they couldn't get none - bad crops. Now its worse, a big shortage this year due to all these police raids.
But no one is asking, you know why? - an increase in people growing. Every f****rs at it!!!

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:31 PM

The "grass" has been harder in nottm to get hold of just recentley, the good stuff anyway..

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:34 PM

Only users loose drugs.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:37 PM

You should know about that shunt ya wink

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
You should know about that shunt ya wink

Whatever do you mean mate? wink

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:41 PM

I know someone who can get some good stuff. The bloke drinks down at The Arrow.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:51 PM

I know someone who can get some good stuff. The bloke drinks down at The Arrow.

Is it Bennet?

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:53 PM

no, but the stuff is ace. If you wanna get away with possession, this ain't the one to do it with. It is so strong, you'd smell it in a sealed container!!

And Bennett has entered Witness Protection - he's gone.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:55 PM

And Bennett has entered Witness Protection - he's gone.

are you in there with him..

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:58 PM

I'm in Nottingham - sitting at a laptop in full view of anyone who wants to do me!

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:59 PM

How old are you?

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 03:59 PM

I'm in Nottingham - sitting at a laptop in full view of anyone who wants to do me!

Yo, This top notch weed you're talking about, I think you should cut the dose a bit mate.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 04:04 PM

i'm 26 DeNiro.

Whisper, u mean I should keep my mouth down about it or u mean you think I'm talking s**t?

This stuff is good, there's better though - Moroccan.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 04:09 PM

See how I quoted you??..

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 04:11 PM

I'm an open target!!

Who wants to do me anyway??

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 04:13 PM

Who wants to "do You' as In kill you?

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 04:16 PM

any way - what u said, beat with a bat, or smack me around a little.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/08/08 04:17 PM

Ask DeNiro

Re: Mafia-England - 06/09/08 02:18 PM

Like with the Vietnamese in Nottingham, there is also a Turkish influence.

The Rawat sisters, Saria and Anissa control the top spots of an organisation that oversees massive profits from loansharking, hijacking and gambling, which consists of a big vessel that sails medium and high rollers up and down the River Trent.

They make a lot of money from hijacking cigarettes and shipping lorries, and then sell the items through their members and associates in "Lounges" -a place where connected people can purchase goods for personal use or to sell on to others so they themselves can make a profit.

A third sister, Anya, is in control of a London Based group, along with her partner, the Irish gangster, Michael O'Malley. Here they do protection, gambling, loansharking and narcotics.
In a recent raid in North London by 300 police officers, a low level associate was arrested, but he was able to provide nothing to the police.

Re: Mafia-England - 06/10/08 10:11 PM

a big vessel that sails medium and high rollers up and down the River Trent.

This boat has been found by police and £8000 onboard has been seized.

Re: Mafia-England - 07/07/08 03:44 PM

Too "sunshined" up. TLOY.

Re: Mafia-England - 07/07/08 08:54 PM

[COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED]

Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Mafia-England - 07/07/08 08:56 PM

Another copy and paste. BAN THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Re: Mafia-England - 07/07/08 08:58 PM

Word-for-word... you copied this, and since we have a complaint from someone who allegedly has the copyright on it, you're outta here, MMB.

Gone.

Re: Mafia-England - 07/07/08 08:59 PM

Watch the language.... action is being taken now.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Mafia-England - 07/07/08 09:00 PM

Thank you. I apologize for the language but this guy is a real annoyance. I thank you for taking prompt action.
Posted By: Lompac

Re: Mafia-England - 09/18/08 07:22 PM

You guys did good banning this Mini fool. I wish I was in earlier this year to see this fool at work so I could call him for what he really is.
I hope hes gone for good, this place is better without him.
Posted By: Ludovico

Re: Mafia-England - 09/18/08 09:53 PM

Most won'r listen for two reasons:

They are a "face" and don't wanna be proven wrong,

or,

They call themselves "mob experts" and think their info and opinion are the only one that counts.

I completley agree with you man.

And yes, I would have no doubt that there are triads and wiseguys in england (idk about nottingham specifclly but, w/e.) Anywhere theres poor ethnic groups, be it black, white, asian, theres bound to be their criminal element. Idk why anyone would think otherwise.
Posted By: The_Don_Is_Dead

Re: Mafia-England - 04/10/09 03:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Lompac
You guys did good banning this Mini fool. I wish I was in earlier this year to see this fool at work so I could call him for what he really is.
I hope hes gone for good, this place is better without him.

And a few months later he was banned.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET