Home

JFK Murder

Posted By: Caporegime23

JFK Murder - 03/05/06 01:19 AM

Who kill JFK???
Posted By: Double-J

Re: JFK Murder - 03/05/06 12:22 PM

Jackie did it. But you can't tell anyone.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: JFK Murder - 03/05/06 02:05 PM

Lee Harvey Oswald....the C.I.A.....The mafia.....Lyndon Johnson and his Texas oil buddies.....The Russians.....the anti-casto Cubans.....the pro-Casto Cubans.....

Any of the above, some of the above, all of the above....

Take your pick.
Posted By: Peter_Clemenza

Re: JFK Murder - 03/05/06 02:09 PM

There are a number of explainations as to who was actually behind the murder of John F. Kennedy. One explaination is that Lee Harvery Oswald was behind it.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: JFK Murder - 03/05/06 02:30 PM

Bobby did it...so he could become President in 1968.

Little did RFK know...little brother Teddy was waiting in the wings.

But for that darned bridge and an innocent girl named Mary Jo Kopecknie...

Apple
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: JFK Murder - 03/05/06 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Lee Harvey Oswald....the C.I.A.....The mafia.....Lyndon Johnson and his Texas oil buddies.....The Russians.....the anti-casto Cubans.....the pro-Casto Cubans.....
FBI? Ruby? Aren't they also possibilities?
Posted By: Double-J

Re: JFK Murder - 03/05/06 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[quote]Originally posted by plawrence:
[b] Lee Harvey Oswald....the C.I.A.....The mafia.....Lyndon Johnson and his Texas oil buddies.....The Russians.....the anti-casto Cubans.....the pro-Casto Cubans.....
FBI? Ruby? Aren't they also possibilities? [/b][/quote]The F.B.I. is a possibility, but not likely, as director J. Edgar Hoover has no motive to eliminate JFK because the Kennedys kept him in power.

I don't think anyone has ever linked Ruby to the death of JFK. He killed Oswald, and professed to be a patriotic American who was sparing Jackie Kennedy of having to see JFK's killer when he did so.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: JFK Murder - 03/05/06 05:38 PM

The murder mystery of my lifetime. If I knew the answer, I'd most likely be rich & famous. :p

Personally, I eliminate Russians/Cubans. Had to be an "inside" type job. I would go with the CIA or any American group/organization. Too much info had to be known for it to be pulled off by foreign groups IMHO. Although, Oswald was definitely a part of it, and may have shot at least a couple shots. Too coincidental that he gets blown away without recordings of his interviews, not to mention a trial along with so many other discrepencies.

TIS
Posted By: Donatello Noboddi

Re: JFK Murder - 03/06/06 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
The murder mystery of my lifetime. If I knew the answer, I'd most likely be rich & famous. :p
Probably not, in this day and age, knowing isn't the be-all end-all. You'd also have to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: JFK Murder - 03/06/06 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Too coincidental that (Oswald) gets blown away without recordings of his interviews
So we have been led to believe, anyway.

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
I don't think anyone has ever linked Ruby to the death of JFK. He killed Oswald, and professed to be a patriotic American who was sparing Jackie Kennedy of having to see JFK's killer when he did so.
That depends on what you mean when you ask the question "Who killed JFK?"

If we're answering by naming a "group", like the CIA or the Cubans or the Mafia, it realy makes no difference who the actual shooters were, and very little difference, if any (to me, anyway), who the "plotters" themselves individually were.

It doesn't help solve the mystery to know, for example, the identities of the shooters if they were simply a pair of professional CIA or Mafia hitmen.

But Jack Ruby, because he has a name and a face and a role that we can identify with is a little bit different.

If you want to say that he was part of the plot from it's inception, go right ahead.

It is alleged by many that he appeared at the hospital shortly after JFK was brought in and was possibly the person who planted the "magic bullet" on an emergency room gurney, and it was Ruby, at the Friday Night press conference at Dallas police headquarters, who spoke up from the back of the room when D.A. Henry Wade (I think it was) said that Ruby was a member of the "Fair Play For Castro Committee" and corrected him, saying that it was the "Fair Play For Cuba Committee."
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET