Home

Who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family?

Posted By: Peter_Clemenza

Who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family? - 10/04/05 06:41 AM

My sources tell me that Peter Gotti is not the acting-Boss of the Gambino Family. Joseph Corozzo, "Junior" Gotti and Peter Gotii's former Consigliere is now Boss/acting-Boss. If my sources are incorrect - who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family?
Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

Re: Who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family? - 10/04/05 02:35 PM

Arnold Squitieri is supposed to be the acting boss...
Posted By: SCARFACE jr

Re: Who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family? - 10/04/05 08:21 PM

i heard not to long ago that john gotti hatted his grandkids and kidsd he used to beta his grandkids because he said thy acted black and also they had to evuntally get armed guards to seprete them
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: Who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family? - 10/04/05 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SCARFACE jr:
i heard not to long ago that john gotti hatted his grandkids and kidsd he used to beta his grandkids because he said thy acted black and also they had to evuntally get armed guards to seprete them
Yeah, imagine it they ran the family. It would go down in flames in a week.
Posted By: SCARFACE jr

Re: Who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family? - 10/05/05 05:40 PM

but did he do all of that i dont thinked he hated them
Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Re: Who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family? - 10/05/05 07:17 PM

I had heard that the Corrozzo brothers were now controlling the Gambino family, Nick and Jojo. Theyre sort of equally sharing power supposedly.

Although if that were true then I dont know what happened to Squiteri because he was acting boss at one point, so maybe they just moved him out.
Posted By: Mr.Gribbs

Re: Who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family? - 10/15/05 11:45 PM

That's what i read too,that Nick and JoJo are in control,with Lenny DiMaria as Nr 3...
Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Re: Who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family? - 10/16/05 10:26 AM

It can be pretty hard at times to determine exactly who is Boss of a family. It seems to me that a few of the families are reverting to power-sharing situations where more then one person holds equal power within a family.

This way, even if one guy goes to jail, there is not suddenly a power vacuum, as there are still others to control things.

This may be the case with the Gambinos (Squiteri, J. Corozzo, N. Corozzo) and the Genoveses (Gigante, Cirillo, Magano, Bellomo). Im not sure about the other 3.
Posted By: Willy

Re: Who has become Boss/acting-Boss of the Gambino Family? - 11/03/05 04:18 PM

The current official hierarchy of the Gambino is:
Peter Gotti (Boss)
Zeke Squiteri (Underboss)
Jojo Corozzo (Consiglieri)
It's been like this for the last couple of years. But with Peter Gotti in jail Squiteri acted as street-boss (acting boss). But since Squiteri got arrested last spring. Jojo and his brother Nick have become the first men on the streets.
Nick Corozzo was chosen to replace John Gotti Sr. in 1996 but he got arrested not long after. He is only been out out about a year, but he is probably the most important person in the family right now.

The Corozzo's are assisted by their old friend Capo Lenny Dimaria.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET