Home

Cosa Nostra Org.

Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Cosa Nostra Org. - 09/19/05 12:21 AM

Someone has a clear idea of how were the families organizied? Wath were the rules? Please tell me, I am desperate to gain more knoledge!
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Cosa Nostra Org. - 09/19/05 12:46 AM

Visit this site:

http://www.ganglandnews.com

or

http://www.americanmafia.com
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: Cosa Nostra Org. - 09/19/05 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank Pentangely:
Someone has a clear idea of how were the families organizied? Wath were the rules? Please tell me, I am desperate to gain more knoledge!
Okay first of all, this unspecific questions are hard to answer. Most of the times you get a link and you should look on that website (Like the link Turnbull gave you).

But if you need to know one specific thing, then there are enough people on this board willing to help. But questions like this are not in that category.

And if you want to know more knowledge, just read. Read, read and read. On the internet, books etc...then you'll get your knowledge.
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Cosa Nostra Org. - 09/19/05 04:13 PM

If you read books, start with the beginning.
Start from where the Sicilian maffia starts somewhere in the 1850's. It is crucial, IMO, that you know how it started.
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: Cosa Nostra Org. - 09/19/05 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M.M. Floors:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Frank Pentangely:
[qb] Someone has a clear idea of how were the families organizied? Wath were the rules? Please tell me, I am desperate to gain more knoledge!
Okay first of all, this unspecific questions are hard to answer. Most of the times you get a link and you should look on that website (Like the link Turnbull gave you).

But if you need to know one specific thing, then there are enough people on this board willing to help. But questions like this are not in that category.

OK, I was just starting with the begining, seeking for some links or something in order to ask the specific questions with solid bases.
Hope not to be enoying!
FRANKIE
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET