Home

Do you have pictures of Mafia tombs?

Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

Do you have pictures of Mafia tombs? - 09/15/05 06:08 PM

I would like to see pictures of Mafia Bosses tombs, and I would like to know in wich cementery they are.
Posted By: method

Re: Do you have pictures of Mafia tombs? - 09/16/05 02:52 AM

Look right heah........http://www.findagrave.com/php/famous.php?page=ctf&FSctf=29
Posted By: Remember Vito Andolini

Re: Do you have pictures of Mafia tombs? - 09/16/05 04:20 AM

Which cememtery has the highest number of Mafia tombs? Do they have any crew to guard these tombs at all times?

Re: Do you have pictures of Mafia tombs? - 09/16/05 08:24 PM

I guess the Dead Mafiosos have some crew to kill anyone who would dare to attack their tombs, at least that happened to Carmine Galante, some people say he ordered to blow the Frank Costello`s up. They have power even when they are dead, it looks like a horror movie. Anyway it is a good question, do the mafiosos look after the Mafia tombs? What could have happened if someone attacks Albert Anastasia`s tomb? I think I know, what do you think?
Posted By: Joe Batters

Re: Do you have pictures of Mafia tombs? - 09/16/05 10:52 PM

Or what about Lucky Luciano's Masoleum, I bet where ever it is, it is under watch at least by a security guard or something, I've seen a picture of it.....

i don't see what Giagante was think by blowing up Costello's that makes no sense that guy was loony......I mean I've always thought that that is one thing mob guys take very seriously is the death of a fellow wise guy, Like arch enemies will cry on each others shoulders at a funeral, Right??

Joe Batters
Posted By: Remember Vito Andolini

Re: Do you have pictures of Mafia tombs? - 09/17/05 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:
What could have happened if someone attacks Albert Anastasia`s tomb? I think I know, what do you think?
You'll get a free burial courtesy of the Mob.

Re: Do you have pictures of Mafia tombs? - 09/18/05 09:03 PM

I bet
Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Re: Do you have pictures of Mafia tombs? - 09/19/05 05:14 AM

LOL

A Free Burial Courtesy of the Mob

Great way to put it.

Re: Do you have pictures of Mafia tombs? - 09/20/05 08:10 PM

agreed
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET