Home

gotti tapes

Posted By: scarfacetm

gotti tapes - 11/06/04 09:59 PM

i was lookin for a site about john gotti for a friend of mine when i came across this site http://www.ganglandnews.com/gottiau.htm which had tapes that were played during his 1992 trial
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: gotti tapes - 11/07/04 05:33 AM

Thanks, Scarface.
The irony here is that Gotti nicknamed his best friend, Angelo Ruggiero, "Quack-Quack" because he talked too much and was taped. But those tapes convicted Gotti, and ended his "Teflon" Donship. Will the real Quack-Quack please stand up?

Re: gotti tapes - 11/07/04 05:45 AM

i thought it was interesting so i figured why not share it with everyone else so they can get a better feel for what happened.
Posted By: Intenzo

Re: gotti tapes - 11/08/04 03:19 PM

Thanks for the info . if you want to read about Gotti go to http://www.crimelibary.com or thesmokinggun.

Re: gotti tapes - 11/08/04 07:50 PM

one of them clips gives you an interesting look on how he works his ranks with talkin about givin sammy the rank of actin boss or underboss
Posted By: Intenzo

Re: gotti tapes - 11/09/04 02:22 PM

The tapes were intresting I had to play them a couple of times to here what they are saying. Thanks agian and if you find more John Gotti stuff let me know
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: gotti tapes - 11/10/04 12:08 AM

I just finished read the book, how the mafia took down the mafia, which was focused on the FBI investigation into John Gotti. I recommend anyone to read it, who's interested, as it's a great book and very informative, also tells it story like, which makes it more better to read rather than plain text book.
Posted By: Rudik

Re: gotti tapes - 11/15/04 06:26 PM

Quack Quack was john gotti's best friend? and that fool does talk alot but he is funny.

Re: gotti tapes - 11/15/04 09:42 PM

i got a book , gotti: rise and fall, and it talks alot about quack quack and sammy bull and the early years and said that sammy bull thought gotti was to flashy and outspoken even as a made member.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET