Home

Jimmy Conway

Posted By: Luca's boy

Jimmy Conway - 06/22/03 09:47 PM

Does anyone know if Jimmy Conway is still alive, if so do you think he will be paroled (he is eligible in '04).
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/22/03 09:58 PM

His real name is Jimmy Burke and no, he died in 1996 in prison of Cancer or something.
Posted By: Don Mataya

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/22/03 11:29 PM

He died of stomach cancer.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/23/03 11:18 AM

What has happened to Henry Hill?
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/23/03 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
What has happened to Henry Hill?
Like every other former(?) menace to society he has his own website:
http://www.goodfellahenry.com/home.html
I didn't go into it because I'm really not interested in him. But I bet it has his recipes for Italian food, a proprietary brand of hot sauce with his face on the label, T-shirts--every kind of trap for your money.
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/23/03 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
But I bet it has his recipes for Italian food, a proprietary brand of hot sauce with his face on the label, T-shirts--every kind of trap for your money. [/QUOTE]

I went on Turnbull and your right he has every angle covered to take your money! :rolleyes:

An autographed "Wiseguy" book or cookbook with a personal note to you from him for $50.00!! Pleeeaaseee!!! What a joke!!

What happened to the feds passing that law about not profiting from your illegal activities?
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/23/03 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
T-shirts--every kind of trap for your money.
i saw some shirt sold in boutiques branded Henry Hill. at first i thought it was just co-incidence. but now it was confirmed by Senor Turnbull that it was Henry's.

GoodFella
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/23/03 06:35 PM

I saw Henry Hill on some Mafia program on the History or Biography channel. He looked like an old drunk visiting his old hangouts with the camera man. Infact i'm certain he was drunk.

If I wanted to get my book signed by a loser criminal I'd just go to the guy down the street.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/23/03 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
I saw Henry Hill on some Mafia program on the History or Biography channel. He looked like an old drunk
That's exactly what he is, Turi.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/23/03 07:01 PM

I've just checked out his site and he's actually coming to England as a guest speaker at numerous events. I hate to say it but i'm intrigued by this and if he comes anywhere near me i'll probably see if I can get a chance to go. I wouldn't mind hearing a few first hand stories - although i'd have to take what he says with a pinch of salt.
Posted By: Luca's boy

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/25/03 01:23 AM

Thanks for the info on Jimmy.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Jimmy Conway - 06/27/03 05:19 AM

here's the Link if you want to see some pics of Jimmy, Tommy, Henry, Paul etc . . .

GoodFella
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET