Home

My great great grandfather.

Posted By: diamond6

My great great grandfather. - 05/31/03 09:14 PM

I was recently informed about my great great grandfather. He was born in Poland as Walter Tarkolakowsi(or something like that) and on when he came over the immigration people changed it to Tarcola. He fell in love with this Irish chick, and her father would only allow her to marry someone who was Irish so he had his name changed again(will not reveal my last name) but my family has had that name ever since. Anyway my grandfather said that he was like connected or something. i dont know he died recently so I cant exactly ask him. But he said that when he was a kid and he visited my great great grandfather that people would show up in this black car and put all kinds of groceries on the porch and then leave, because he wouldnt ever go out of the house. This story was told to me by my brother and my dad(we live in seperate states) so I don't know exactly what he said, but he was supposed to ahve been connected somehow. My grandfather is kind of hard to understand sometimes, so I got a washed up version of stuff they probably didnt understand.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: My great great grandfather. - 05/31/03 09:37 PM

Interesting story, Diamond! Nice one; maybe you could do some research on him on the Net?

Mick
Posted By: AngelaMarie

Re: My great great grandfather. - 06/09/03 03:50 AM

try http://www.familysearch.org
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET