Home

Great Mob and Gangster Site

Posted By: BronxKing

Great Mob and Gangster Site - 05/19/03 01:37 PM

Some of you might have seen this site but maybe some haven't. It looks pretty good. I haven't 'combed' the whole site yet but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It\'s got mob history and great pictures.
There are other sections for serial killers etc.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Great Mob and Gangster Site - 05/19/03 05:18 PM

It's probably the best and most accurate source of information i've found on the internet. It's a really good site. Very detailed and informative. But that has it's pros and cons. The pros, basically because it is a good source. The cons simply because it's a long read to be reading from a moniter screen.

Good idea spreading it about here. I think I found out about it from another member from here.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Great Mob and Gangster Site - 05/19/03 07:55 PM

Yes, a great link, BK! I find it somewhat difficult to take information in when reading off the screen. I have to be holding a book to learn.

Mick
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: Great Mob and Gangster Site - 05/19/03 10:11 PM

Great stuff BK. Thank you very much for the link

FH
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: Great Mob and Gangster Site - 05/22/03 01:57 AM

Pssh, nothin beats our man, Turnbull.

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, Turnbull, is ya birthday
We gonna pa'ty like is ya birthday
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: Great Mob and Gangster Site - 05/22/03 02:30 AM

Turnbull = Mafia Encyclopedia .
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: Great Mob and Gangster Site - 05/24/03 07:27 PM

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, Turnbull, is ya birthday
We gonna pa'ty like is ya birthday

^ JJ.

Don't ever sing that to Turnbull again.

http://www.geocities.com/OrganizedCrimeSyndicates/
is very good and broad in its coverage of Organized crime and it's chosen by continent. Some links don't work on the Irishmen and Tough Jews section (it's lack of coverage on Dutch Schultz is a con) is still a very good website on organized crime.
Posted By: BronxKing

Re: Great Mob and Gangster Site - 05/24/03 10:26 PM

Mr. Turnbull is greatly admired by me and all Mafiaphiles. I wonder how he became so informed...let's see...could it be by.... reading?

Hey GP, nice site but many non-existing links. If it's a new sit under construction it has potential to be good!
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: Great Mob and Gangster Site - 05/24/03 10:43 PM

BK, my dear old friend. How and where have you been?

That site is fairly new and was put up 11 months ago (July 2002) according to his writtings. When I was reading the site I thought " this is probably Turnbull, but the creator of the site writes differently then our esteemed colleague.

Yes, it definatly has great potential.. Very great.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET