Home

Dutch Mafia

Posted By: M.M. Floors

Dutch Mafia - 01/04/03 06:54 PM

I'll think I'll concentrate me on a possible Dutch Mafia. I'll try to find out wether there is one and what they'll do. Then I'll try to compare it with the Sicilian and American Mafia.

Hope to get some help from my fellow Dutch people on this board. MC 14, Sveta van Gaal.
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/04/03 08:18 PM

Well, Holland does have Mafia, remember M.M, buildingfraud, priceagreements of toyshops.

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/05/03 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Corleone 14:
Well, Holland does have Mafia, remember M.M, buildingfraud, priceagreements of toyshops.
If you call that the Mafia? But it's true. THere's a little link with it. I'm going to browse the internet. Hope to have wednesday some results.
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/06/03 03:03 PM

2 more days left.... Don't disappoint me, bro.

I've been looking for any info, but I haven't found anything, I've checked the newspaper and the news...
Posted By: Anton The Penguin

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/06/03 07:42 PM

Here we are, took a while, but enjoy:

Dutch mafia

Quite interesting, tell me what you think.

-Penguin
Posted By: sveta van gaal

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/07/03 12:18 PM

Anton the Penguin:
Good one!

Here is my offering (btw you will have to read to find or search the words Netherlands or Dutch within the first article):

Measuring Organised Crime in Western Europe

Organised Crime in the Netherlands

I will try to find more info but there is not a whole lot out there in English

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/07/03 02:14 PM

Good one Penguin, but keep it serious. I have some links and pages and now I'm reading it. Soon I'll come up with some comparasations.

Sveta, Thanks for helping me.
Posted By: Joseph Bonnano

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/14/03 10:09 PM

mm Floors did you find anything?

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/15/03 06:32 PM

Well, Unfortunately i didn't search much this week. I had some important stuff to do. And what I found wasn't interesting enough. I plan to do a big internet search/ book search on sunday. Then I'll have time enough.
Posted By: Joseph Bonnano

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/15/03 10:37 PM

I hope you gonna get something good!
Posted By: Don Michel

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/29/03 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by M.M. Floors:
[quote]Originally posted by Michael Corleone 14:
[b]Well, Holland does have Mafia, remember M.M, buildingfraud, priceagreements of toyshops.
If you call that the Mafia? But it's true. .......[/b][/quote]How about Klaas Bruinsma, Sam Klepper, Cor van der Hout, Steve Brown etc. etc.

That's Mafia

Re: Dutch Mafia - 01/29/03 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Michel:
[quote]Originally posted by M.M. Floors:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Michael Corleone 14:
[b]Well, Holland does have Mafia, remember M.M, buildingfraud, priceagreements of toyshops.
If you call that the Mafia? But it's true. .......[/b][/quote]How about Klaas Bruinsma, Sam Klepper, Cor van der Hout, Steve Brown etc. etc.

That's Mafia[/b][/quote]Sure they are. But unfortunately read post before this one. Cor van Hout is shot down.

I only don't know Sam Klepper. And If you are very interested read my part in this treat about Paul Wilkings. Not the Mafia just like the Corleone family, but...

http://www.thegodfathertrilogy.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000338
Posted By: Ayrton Campos

Re: Dutch Mafia - 02/01/03 01:24 PM

word, cor got murdered about a week ago when he was outside a shop, 2 guys drove by and gunned him down, but he wasnt mafia, he was a criminal
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET