Home

Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind?

Posted By: Scarlett

Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/17/02 12:29 PM

Did anyone else see Henry Hill last night on the Travel Channel special? He is looking BAD!!! Time has not been kind to this guy. They had him on at the end of the program going back to his old hangouts (does this guy have a death wish or what ) and even telling some guywho happened to pull up next to the car he was riding around in who he is and going out walking around in the neighborhood! To me he looked like someone who has been tossing back a few too many WAY too often.
Posted By: Wiseguy_1872

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/17/02 01:01 PM

Scarlet, I think the answer to your question is YES - YES - YES - YES - YES - YES

I read an interview with him recently. He still lapses into drug and alcohol related binges. I believe he had a particularly heavy one in the days leading up to his Howard Stern interview. Hill claims to still be helping people with anti-drug education, he used to do this in another name. Given his high public profile in recent years he may be doing so in his own name now.

In the interview Hill said he was now 'friendly' with some organised crime people again. He seemed to be saying that he was now sometimes a public relations figure for some parts of organised crime. Also, that he was playing a part in helping law enforcement services understand the mob. Friendly with both sides?????? To be honest a lot of it sounded quite delusional. He seemed to be saying that he was no longer under any real threat, as the people that he was involved in were no longer players. But there was an unwritten understanding that he avoided parts of New York.

From what you said he has forgotten about that!!!
I have no idea about what is true and not true. Truth be told the guy is addicted to publicity. I think he regularly runs into financial dire straits.

He was actually trying to hustle the interviewer for a lot more money!!!!!!
I will try and find that article, if I can remember where it's from.
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/17/02 01:47 PM

Hi,
I missed the show. Henry was once on Geraldo Rivera and Geraldo made mention of Henry's drug problem. Goodfella Henry.com is back but the e-mail feature doesn't work. I don't think they will kill him. Paulie and Jimmy are gone so who is left.

Paul

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/17/02 02:16 PM

Who is left that would want to kill him after all this time now that Jimmy and Paulie are gone? Remember, "Revenge is a dish best served cold.", anyone who wanted to just be able to say "I'm the guy who whacked Henry Hill!" so that leaves it open for a lot of potential suspects.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/17/02 05:53 PM

The real question is: did he ever have a mind to lose?
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/17/02 07:31 PM

Yes, I saw the show, Lots of fun....Henry is still only great in Henry's own mind. He is riding the mafia wave that the public is in love with..... Getting paid for who he once was. Like an old time baseball or movie star. He thinks he is Ray Liota (sp) in the movie. He likes to flow with that movie image that hollywood has made him out to be.

Didn't you just love that old time gangster who was doing the cooking...man are all these guys brain dead or what. I know he had been hit with a pipe, but him and Henry put together would only make a one man show!

By the way Henry...why don't you go out an dig up one of your old shoe boxes if you need some money. Interviwer had it right...you are just one big con man.....

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/17/02 08:29 PM

I think the one on the show who was probably the most brain-dead was the "ladyfriend" of the old guy who was doing the cooking! The one he said "Comes to visit when her husband is out of town." Then seconds later she walks in front of the camera and shows her face. What kind of nutty married woman, who is cheating on her husband, is gonna let everyone in the country see her?
Posted By: Don Sauno

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/21/02 03:24 AM

Jimmy's gone? Sorry, I guess this must be old news, but I didn't cath it. I saw that Paulie had dies in the film, but I thought if Jimmy got parole in 2004, Henry would be running into some trouble.

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/21/02 04:19 PM

If you want to know more about the real people from "Goodfellas" check out http://www.COURTTV.com then click on Crime Library, then the section about the mob, it's interesting reading, gets into the real story abut all of them.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/23/02 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sauno:
Jimmy's gone? Sorry, I guess this must be old news, but I didn't cath it. I saw that Paulie had dies in the film, but I thought if Jimmy got parole in 2004, Henry would be running into some trouble.
Jimmy died April of 96 in prison . . .

GoodFella

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/23/02 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Sauno:
[b]Jimmy's gone? Sorry, I guess this must be old news, but I didn't cath it. I saw that Paulie had dies in the film, but I thought if Jimmy got parole in 2004, Henry would be running into some trouble.
Jimmy died April of 96 in prison . . .

GoodFella[/b][/quote]Hi,
They didn't even mention that on A&E's telecast of "The Big Heist." Donald Sutherland played Jimmy and his performance STUNK.

Paul

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/23/02 07:26 PM

He isn't a very good actor, is he? :rolleyes:
Posted By: deathkiss

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/24/02 01:06 AM

I don't understand whats going on with Henry Hill. I thought he was under the protection program for fear of being wacked.

Was Henry dealing with real wise guys, or did he make up the whole story?

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/24/02 02:36 AM

After tehy put him into the Witness Protection Program and sent him to hide out in Seattle (I remember hearing about him in the news since I was living near Seatle at the time) he couldn't leave "The Life" behind and kept getting in trouble with the police. I'm not sure if they either kicked him out of the program or he left it voluntarily. How do you protect a guy like him?

Haven't seen Phoebe Cates in ANYTHING since she had a small role " I Love You to Death" with Kevin Kline, a great movie if you need some good laughs sometime. Where ya been Phoebe?

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 09/24/02 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarlett:
After tehy put him into the Witness Protection Program and sent him to hide out in Seattle (I remember hearing about him in the news since I was living near Seatle at the time) he couldn't leave "The Life" behind and kept getting in trouble with the police. I'm not sure if they either kicked him out of the program or he left it voluntarily. How do you protect a guy like him?

Haven't seen Phoebe Cates in ANYTHING since she had a small role " I Love You to Death" with Kevin Kline, a great movie if you need some good laughs sometime. Where ya been Phoebe?
The Witness protection program kicked him out from what I can remember. Henry decided to go on the Geraldo Rivera show. He also was doing things he shouldn't. Henry even said that it was hard to live that way when he was used to his other lifestyle. He only received between $1000-$1500 a month and couldn't make it.

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 10/25/02 02:52 AM

Hi,
Henry is an ass and I am sorry to say it. We may be entertained by Goodfellas but when you look at it one must be sad for the two guys that treated him like a son.

Paul

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 10/26/02 01:06 AM

You seem kinda shocked that a criminal wouldn't have any "honor"?
Posted By: Machine Gun Kelly

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 11/11/02 04:22 AM

I hope someone would wack that sonofabi&^% he's a rat and should pay.
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 11/13/02 09:56 AM

anyone have henrys addy, im sure we could get this settled, fuckin RAT......
Posted By: TwelveXprophet

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/10/02 01:01 AM

Henry Hill is a f*g that would do anything for either money, drugs, fame, or simply to keep his ass out of jail. All the sh*t he's spitting now is BS. There's how many...1700 members now?? LETS FIND HIM AND RIP HIS HEART OUT AND FEED IT TO HIS CHILDREN...
Posted By: Silvia Lombardi

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/16/02 02:43 PM

Wow! You really dislike Henry Hill. I'm sure he will not die his natural death. Hopefully there is such a place as hell.
Posted By: Henry Hill

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/16/02 04:07 PM

Take it easy folks!
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/16/02 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Henry Hill:
Take it easy folks!
for those who's looking for Henry, he's here!

GoodFella
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/16/02 04:49 PM

I've said it before but I'll say it again, anyone of you would have done the EXACT same thing he did if you were in his shoes. Sure, it's easy to say all this crap about killing him & he's a rat, but the fact of the matter is, is that if you were facing life in jail, you'd wanna get out of it anyways possible! It's easy to ridicule him on a message board, but try to put yourself in his shoes! Take it easy & find a hobby!
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/16/02 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
I've said it before but I'll say it again, anyone of you would have done the EXACT same thing he did if you were in his shoes. Sure, it's easy to say all this crap about killing him & he's a rat, but the fact of the matter is, is that if you were facing life in jail, you'd wanna get out of it anyways possible! It's easy to ridicule him on a message board, but try to put yourself in his shoes! Take it easy & find a hobby!
Personally I've got nothing against him, he never did anything bad to me. Also he's done nothing to the rest of the people here, you shouldn't be that pissed off with him ratting - he's created history, history we are all interested in.

Irishman, I would do anything for my freinds and family, jail, die for them whatever. I would never do what Henry hill did though.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/16/02 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Irishman, I would do anything for my freinds and family, jail, die for them whatever. I would never do what Henry hill did though.
I agree Turi, I would also do the same for some friends & my family. But who are we to judge Henry Hill? I just feel that we are all sinners & maybe don't do things as bad as Henry (murder, etc), but I feel it's very hypocritical for some people on here to judge & ridicule him, when they can't even get their lives straight.
Posted By: ThE MoBsTeR

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/18/02 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarlett:
Did anyone else see Henry Hill last night on the Travel Channel special? He is looking BAD!!! Time has not been kind to this guy. They had him on at the end of the program going back to his old hangouts (does this guy have a death wish or what ) and even telling some guywho happened to pull up next to the car he was riding around in who he is and going out walking around in the neighborhood! To me he looked like someone who has been tossing back a few too many WAY too often.
The answer: Yes.. lol.. he had to have made a deal with his old mafiosi friends, or else he would have been a dead man by now.
Posted By: Carlo Gambino

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/18/02 07:39 PM

It just shows you how weak the mafia has become in todays day and age. In the old days whether a snitch went into witness protection or not they would have been clipped. The execution would have been made public as to send a message to others not to do the same.

But I agree I feel that anyone of us in his shoes with the power and money would have done the same. Once caught and facing life in prison and the fact that what you once considered friends were trying to have you clipped you would have rolled over on them.
Posted By: Silvia Lombardi

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/18/02 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlo Gambino:
But I agree I feel that anyone of us in his shoes with the power and money would have done the same. Once caught and facing life in prison and the fact that what you once considered friends were trying to have you clipped you would have rolled over on them.
HH knew what he was doing, and that his actions didn't really make Paulie happy. He knew the consequences he would have to face, and still continued. What else did he expect? The possibility of life in prison was real, and if he chose to enter the Family, he signed his life away.
Rat is a rat, no matter how you look at him. Many ppl serve life and do not rat.

SiL
Posted By: Vito Andollini

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/19/02 10:59 AM

He will eventually be whacked!. It's just a matter of time.
Posted By: Carlo Gambino

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/19/02 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Silvia Lombardi:
[quote]Originally posted by Carlo Gambino:
[b]But I agree I feel that anyone of us in his shoes with the power and money would have done the same. Once caught and facing life in prison and the fact that what you once considered friends were trying to have you clipped you would have rolled over on them.
HH knew what he was doing, and that his actions didn't really make Paulie happy. He knew the consequences he would have to face, and still continued. What else did he expect? The possibility of life in prison was real, and if he chose to enter the Family, he signed his life away.
Rat is a rat, no matter how you look at him. Many ppl serve life and do not rat.

SiL[/b][/quote]It's easy for all of us to call him a rat yes he broke "omerta" and he knew the consequences of his actions. But once he was pinched and his paisans tryed to whack him reality set in.

Seems like in the end he was a wimp wanted to enjoy the good life but when it was time to pay for his sins (and eventually everyone of them will) he ran and hid.

All I'm saying is it's easy for many of us to judge him and call him a "rat" but if you were in his shoes you'd probably do anything to stay alive. Sure theres many if you want to say "upstanding" mobsters that do life terms and remain silent John Gotti was a fine example at his time he was powerful and had fear and respect but in the end everyone mocked him and laughed at him once he was brought to justice.
Silvia how long do you think Henry would have lasted in prison? Not long they would of had him whacked inside with in days.

Obviously he's not the brightest guy walking around on tv and running his mouth it is a matter of time before someone whacks Henry. All I'm saying is the mafia isn't what they use to be not like they were back in the old days if they were than Henry and Sammy the Bull wouldn't be alive at this very moment making a spectical of themselves and an embarrassment to the mafia.
Posted By: Jonahfalls

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/23/02 01:00 AM

Wack him
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/23/02 07:41 AM

Shit, i missed that.
Posted By: THe ProFeSSioNaL

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 12/31/02 05:47 PM

Henry Hill was a rat and doesn't deserve shit, wack his ass lol
Posted By: TwelveXprophet

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 01/02/03 08:57 AM

I would not have acted the same way if I were in his shoes; the word loyalty means a lot to me in real life, and I'm not just sayin that cuz I'm on this board, it actually does. So kill him.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 03/01/03 04:44 AM

i think he became a redneck.

and yes. that IS H. Hill.
Posted By: XJimmy the GentX

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 03/01/03 06:46 AM

I think one thing you have to take into consideration is that its not so much established mafiosos that Henry Hill has to worry about. Its the younger ones, the new guys. Just to establish themselves, any young punk would take a shot at hitting Henry Hill just for status. Especially if he's as sloppy as he seems to be nowadays. I think the only reason he hasn't been hit so far is all of the media attention it would bring.
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 05/08/03 08:13 PM

Without Henry Hill ratting, we wouldn't have Wiseguy or Goodfellas. I'd say it's worth it.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 05/08/03 08:41 PM

Exactly Cancerkitty, true to my sentiments. I think it's natural to hate a rat, whatever for even if you're not involved. But you have to look past that. Think of all the mob secrets we wouldn't know about without informers and turncoats. Personally I like to know the truth in history and these guys are a step to achieving that. But also you have to take what they say with a pinch of salt, these guys are afterall known criminals that lie, cheat, steal and murder to get what they want.
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: Has Henry Hill totally lost his mind? - 05/08/03 10:55 PM

oogatz , i still say he is a friggin rat.....
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET