Home

What do ya think bout' it ?

Posted By: Fi$h Fourcherlioni

What do ya think bout' it ? - 09/05/02 09:41 PM

See here,this is fish. So rappers and the mob? Who would you expect to be in it deeper than anybody in the rapin' recording life or bizz. I mean most rappers sing about org. crime and comparing themselves to historical dons and such. What do ya think bout' it?
Quote:
"Murder I.N.C."(Ja Rule quote from the song Always on time.)
Posted By: Almammater

Re: What do ya think bout' it ? - 09/05/02 09:46 PM

Very interesting lyrics indeed ! And such depth !
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: What do ya think bout' it ? - 09/06/02 12:06 PM

alotta rappers use the mafia thing as a gimmic to look "gangsta", this thread has been brought up before. There are rappers named Scarface, Gotti, Capone, etc. Ja Rules record label is Murder INC. Irv Gotti runs the label. Lotta rappers assosciate themselves with MOB related things, which sometimes annoys me, nothin new.
Posted By: BronxKing

Re: What do ya think bout' it ? - 09/06/02 12:24 PM

The ignorance of youth. No Black man brought drugs from overseas to sell in the cities to Black and Latin people. It is true that nobody put a gun to their heads to make them take drugs,BUT anyone who says "In my city, we would keep the traffic in the dark people -- the colored. They're animals anyway, so let them lose their souls... " ( fiction statement, but an accurate summary of the prevailing attitude of the alleged mob) should not be idolized by anyone much less urban rappers. Just my opinion .
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET