Home

Favorite of Five Families

Posted By: Ricardo

Favorite of Five Families - 05/11/02 06:54 PM

Which si your favorite o fthe Five Families o New York?
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 05/11/02 07:06 PM

You like this poll thing don't you. I really don't wanna sound cheeky but...Do you ever look over your post, even just for a second, to see if there's any errors in the spelling? Please don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean any offense.

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 05/11/02 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
You like this poll thing don't you. I really don't wanna sound cheeky but...Do you ever look over your post, even just for a second, to see if there's any errors in the spelling? Please don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean any offense.
yes, except for this one, I fixed them, but Internet DC, page froze I refreshed and it kept the errors.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 05/11/02 08:11 PM

Glad you didn't take it badly, really didn't mean offense. I mean everyone makes mistakes every now and then.

I know you know how to spell but I always get this feeling you rush too much when typing and press the space button a little to fast. Other than that, sorry mate.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 05/11/02 11:57 PM

I voted for the Gambino crime family.

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 05/12/02 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Glad you didn't take it badly, really didn't mean offense. I mean everyone makes mistakes every now and then.

I know you know how to spell but I always get this feeling you rush too much when typing and press the space button a little to fast. Other than that, sorry mate.
I'm a fan of the open in New Window method. I'm usually scanning through Five different Forums at once (GF4, Trilogy,Mafia/Other Movies) at the same time, i check E-Mail, play games, Chat, etc.

I haven't had just ONE Window opened for longer than startup in at least a year!
Posted By: Jade

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 05/12/02 02:31 AM

I voted for the Gambino family, but I also think the Genovese family is Ok because of Luciano, Lansky, and Costello. I did not vote for Genovese because of Gigante and Valachi!
Posted By: CharlieLucifer

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 06/04/02 01:59 AM

I voted Genovese... because of Lansky, Lucky, & Frank...

...damn you to HECK for beating me to the chase there Jade!

-Lucky
Posted By: Jade

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 06/04/02 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CharlieLucifer:
I voted Genovese... because of Lansky, Lucky, & Frank...

...damn you to HECK for beating me to the chase there Jade!

-Lucky
LOL! You should have posted on here earlier!
Posted By: CharlieLucifer

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 06/04/02 02:25 AM

Don't make me go Joey Zasa on your punk ass.

-Lucky
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 06/04/02 03:12 AM

i voted for Genovese pal. . .

GoodFella
Posted By: Boss_of_bosses

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 06/04/02 03:18 AM

I voted Genovese because it is the most powerful Mafia family in New York and more surprisingly the most powerful in the country. This is because it has more businesses, more money, more dangerous members and more rich.
Posted By: Johnny_Vegas

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 06/06/02 12:37 AM

Gambino...Carlo was smart enough to stay out of jail and never let another gangster kill him, and John Gotti could have been the greatest mob boss ever if he wasn't busted.
Posted By: santino_f

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 06/06/02 01:23 AM

defidentaly the genovese famiglia
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: Favorite of Five Families - 10/13/02 07:19 PM

I voted Gambino because every boss got his position as boss by killing the former one. John Gotti was the last one not to die this way, but also the first one.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET