Home

Favorite Mafia Quotes

Posted By: Jade

Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/02/02 04:12 AM

"Never open your mouth, unless you're in the dentist chair."-"Sammy The Bull" Gravano (ironic :rolleyes: )

"There's no such thing as good money or bad money. There's only money."-Lucky Luciano

"We only kill each other."-Benjamin Siegel

I will figure out more later.

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/02/02 06:05 AM

I like that quote!
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/02/02 07:42 PM

"All you need is peanuts."- Jimmy "The Gent" Burke
"Public Service is my Motto."- Al Capone
"At the age of twelve my ambition was to become a Gangster. To be a Wiseguy. Being a Wiseguy was better than the President of the United States. To be a Wiseguy was to own the world."- Henry Hill

--------------------

I command this family right or wrong . . . it was not what I wanted!
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/03/02 01:34 AM

"The next time you call my house and talk to my wife in that tone,it'll be the last time you'll ever do anything"- Sammy Gravano

"My reaction is that the world is a better place with another john gotti"- Bruce Cutler

Thats all I can think of right now

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/03/02 01:48 AM

"Everybody has a price."-Jimmy Hoffa

"Yeah sure I'm the boss......my wife and kids."-John Gotti

"Sammy's the best. That's why I send him."-John Gotti :rolleyes:

"Because of the fear. The fear gives the power. We lose the fear, we lose the power."-Sammy Gravano to Gotti

"That's it, Sammy. Now you got it."-Gotti's response to above comment
Find more later. I like that Bruce Cutler quote. I totally agree with him.
Posted By: Fanucci

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/03/02 04:03 AM

As Dutch Schultz lay dying and in a delerium, his famous last words were recorded by a police stenographer. Here's a small part:
I don't know who is best, they or us. Oh, sir, and get the doll a roofing. Please. You can play jacks, and girls do that with a soft ball and do tricks with it. Please; I may take all events into consideration; no, no. And it is no; a boy has never wept...nor dashed a thousand kin... did you hear me? Now leave it or take it. No, I might be in the playing for I know. Come on over here, come on over. Oh, Duckie, see we skipped again.

The full text can be found here;
http://www.bway.net/~abbot/gunshot.html

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/03/02 07:41 PM

"Yeah,Like you, Asshole. I see how you live. I seen your house. Big Shot! live in a little dump out there by the steel mills. Big Fucking deal! I should be like you huh?"-Tony Spilotro

"That sammy....every fucking time I turn around theres a new company poppin' up. Buliding, Consulting,concrete... where the hell did all these new companies come from? Where did 5 new companies come from? I tell him a million fucking times,'Sammy slow down.Pull it in a fucking notch. You got concrete pouring, you got Italian floors now, You got consulting, you got drywall, you got asbestos,you got rugs what the fuck is next?"- John Gotti

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/03/02 09:55 PM

Speaking of quotes what movie did somebody say "You cant handle the Truth" and who was that actor. I wanna say Jack Nicholson.
Posted By: Snake

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/03/02 10:20 PM

Yes it was Jack in "A Few Good Men" with Tom Cruise and Demi Moore Demi more Demi more Demi...oops! Sorry!

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/03/02 10:37 PM

Thanks for the info snake.
Posted By: the angel of justice

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/05/02 01:57 AM

ok, this isn't really a quote by anyone in particular, but all the same i thought it was a great quote. I was watching the biography channel, and it was Frank Costello's biography. It was basically talking about one guy who ratted on loads of people and they were all sent to jail. Obviously 'the prime minister' couldn't have this, and even though the guy was guarded 24/7 on the tenth story(?) of some building, he was found on the sidewalk. (it's a long build up, i know)

He was described as the canary who could sing but couldn't fly.
Posted By: the angel of justice

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/05/02 05:39 PM

yeah, i think that's the guy.
Posted By: eddietheplumber

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/05/02 06:52 PM

Originally posted by the angel of justice:
[I][/I]
-------------------------------------------------
It was murder inc. there is a great movie called
murder inc. where peter falk is the canary that could not fly 1960 or so.

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/05/02 07:13 PM

PAUL CASTELLONO ON BUSINESS PARTNERS-

well,this is how it seems to me.If it,s thirds
it's thirds,so cut the fuckin excuses.
Look,we got a third of the jobs and i want a third of the money.A third of the jobs means a third of the responsibility.I want a third of everything got it-It's rightfully mine,and i fuckin want it-

ON THE FBI-

HEY,i know you disaprove.thats why were here,after all,isn't it-so the united states government can make the point that you do not approve of how certain GUINEAS make their living.ok,fair enough.if i was the united states gov.i wouldnt approve either.If i was the gov. i'd put my ass in jail for a 1000 years.

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/05/02 08:35 PM

Gotti's mistake was trusting Gravano too much. About the Gravano quote, he admitted that Frankie Loc and him were plotting against Gotti. He said that they were going to kill Gotti when they got out. He's a hypocrite. He should talk about people being sick-minded. :rolleyes:

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/05/02 10:34 PM

"I dont give Two fucks about myself going to jail. Dont I know they aint gonna rest untill they put me in jail"- John Gotti

"This Indictment is rotten to the core. If you take stew with bad meat,and bad carrots,and bad potatoes,and bad onions,put on the fancy wine dressing that the government does and call it RICO, it still stinks. It still is rancid. Its still rotten. It still makes you wretch and vomit".-Bruce Cutler

"That uzi was pointed right at me. My body was completely tensed up like it was a piece of steel".-Sammy Gravano

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/08/02 01:36 PM

JOHN GOTTI TO UNDER-BOSS MR.NEIL AFTER DON CARLO
PASSES ON-

oh man what a mess,that fuckin pauls so cheap,
he squeezes a quater and the eagle screams.

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/09/02 05:47 PM

fbi tapes of gotti and gravano after decicco hit

gotti-that bomb was fuckin somethin,the car was
bombed like they poured gasoline on it,did you see
that car,you gotta see the car.

sam-i saw it john i pulled frankie out
I heard sammy -i heard it was to late
who the fuck did it john
who the fuck knows sam
the chin
nah not him he wouldnt use bombs.

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/12/02 12:41 AM

HERE IS A SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL RULE,always give people more then they expect to get:EDDIE THE PLUMBER

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 04/12/02 12:56 AM

"All I ever did was to sell beer and whiskey to our best people. All I ever did was to supply a demand that was pretty popular. Why, the very guys that make my trade good are the ones that yell the loudest about me. Some of the leading judges use the stuff. When I sell liquor, its called bootlegging. When my patrons serve it on silver trays on Lake Shore Drive, its called hospitality".
- Al Capone

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 05/06/02 03:01 AM

"He'll kill you."-Genovese family soldier about going after Gravano

"I own Arizona!"-Sammy The Bull Gravano about his ownership :rolleyes:

"First, we kill the lawyers."-Gravano talking to someone in Arizona

"Killing someone is not hard."-Gravano being himself
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 05/07/02 04:59 AM

"Mr. Columbo is our best salesman. He has the sincerest group of customers--nobody ever tries to cheat him out of a commission."--Joseph Cantalupo, proprietor of Cantalupo Real Estate Co., Joe Columbo's nominal employer, explaining how Columbo could afford a lavish country estate on a realty salesman's earnings.

"I pay my tax."--Frank Costello, explaining to the Kefauver Committee why he sees himself as a good citizen.

"We only kill each other."--Bugsy Siegel.

"Haven't you heard? I'm the best cocksucker in America." Virginia Hill, in response to a Congressman's question about how she was able to maintain Joe Epstein's loyalty while simultaneously living with Bugsy Siegel.

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 05/11/02 06:37 PM

"Maybe me and a lot of other people think I am more important than I really am."-John Gotti

"I'm the boss. Of my family. Of my friends. Of my own life."-Sammy The Bull Gravano in an interview in 1999
Didn't Gotti say that too? Gravano nothing but a John Gotti wannabe!
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 05/11/02 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jade:
"Maybe me and a lot of other people think I am more important than I really am."-John Gotti

"I'm the boss. Of my family. Of my friends. Of my own life."-Sammy The Bull Gravano in an interview in 1999
Didn't Gotti say that too? Gravano nothing but a John Gotti wannabe!
Yeah I was just reading that and when I saw Gravano's name I thought you were mistaken. Wow, get your own material Gravano.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 05/11/02 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
[quote]Originally posted by the angel of justice:
[b]ok, this isn't really a quote by anyone in particular, but all the same i thought it was a great quote. I was watching the biography channel, and it was Frank Costello's biography. It was basically talking about one guy who ratted on loads of people and they were all sent to jail. Obviously 'the prime minister' couldn't have this, and even though the guy was guarded 24/7 on the tenth story(?) of some building, he was found on the sidewalk. (it's a long build up, i know)

I'm guessing this was Abe Reles, a former Murder Incorporated alumnus who cooperated with the authorities in 1940. On November 12, 1941, he was thrown out of the Half Moon Hotel in Coney Island, Brooklyn, on the orders of the powers that be of the era. They suggested he commited suicide. Sure.[/b][/quote]Yes Rusty, it was Abe "kid twist" Reles.

I've always liked this quote it came from Frank Gusneberg, when he was in the hospital, after the St. Valentines Day Massacre. The police asked him who shot you Frank? And he answers nobody nobody shot me(at least it was something like that) now that's living by the code.

I don't know if this was actually said by Al Capone, but I've heard that after his tax evasion trial, He replyed with I didn't know I had to pay taxes on money I made illegally.

There's one more but I can't think of it right now.

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 05/12/02 02:26 AM

I agree that Gravano really needs to stop trying to be like John Gotti. He cannot even compare. Gravano complained about Gotti and his publicity, but Gravano did the same thing, ten times more. He was signing autographs, writing books, making movies, talking about how charismatic he is, how he was the best underboss ever, and making TV apparences! Wow, that's a lot of stuff!
Posted By: Paul Cornelio

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 06/08/02 05:27 PM

"But I'm a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident befall him-If he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell - or if he is struck by a bolt of lighting, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room, and that I do not forgive. But that aside, let me say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we've made here today." -Don Corleone to the other Dons
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 06/08/02 07:39 PM

"we're bigger than U.S. Steel." -Meyer Lansky
"three can keep a secret, if two are dead." -Carlos Marcelo

GoodFella
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 06/09/02 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
[QB"three can keep a secret, if two are dead." -Carlos Marcelo

GoodFella[/QB]
Lucky Lucianio on Joe Masseria's murder "I was taking a leak. I always take a long leak."

Frank Rosenthal/Sam Rothstein-
I decline to answer that question on grounds that it may tend to incriminate me.
I decline to answer that question on grounds that it may tend to incriminate me.

57 times he took the 5th amendment!

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 06/09/02 06:14 PM

Quote:

I thought Bonanno owned Arizona!

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 06/09/02 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
[quote]Originally posted by Jade:
[b]"He'll kill you."-Genovese family soldier about going after Gravano

I thought Bonanno owned Arizona![/b][/quote]According to Gravano, Bonanno does not own Arizona. Gravano does! :rolleyes:
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 06/09/02 08:59 PM

ok, its no problem you not haveing my money today, but il be back next friday.you best have it then or to the hogs.......ME

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 06/10/02 02:24 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Ricardo:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Jade:
[b]"He'll kill you."-Genovese family soldier about going after Gravano

I thought Bonanno owned Arizona![/b][/quote]According to Gravano, Bonanno does not own Arizona. Gravano does! :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]No wthat Hoe's gon, I wonder if Bill will knock Sammy "E" out of Arizona. Besides Arizona isn't aMob state just becasue Bonnnano went their to retire everybody wants to be kinf og Arizona. If he can't be Sammy Gotti, he'll be Sammy Bonanno. Next he'll be Sammy Corleone. Sammy Brasi "I hacked people up with my axe!"

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 06/10/02 02:36 AM

Quote:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Ricardo:
[b]
quote:

I thought Bonanno owned Arizona![/b][/quote]According to Gravano, Bonanno does not own Arizona. Gravano does! :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]Now that He's gone, I wonder if Bill will knock Sammy "E" out of Arizona. Besides Arizona isn't a Mob state just because Bonnnano went their to retire everybody wants to be king of Arizona. If he can't be Sammy Gotti, he'll be Sammy Bonanno. Next he'll be Sammy Corleone. Sammy Brasi "I hacked people up with my axe!"

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 06/10/02 02:41 AM

Quote:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Ricardo:
[b]
quote:

I thought Bonanno owned Arizona![/b][/quote]According to Gravano, Bonanno does not own Arizona. Gravano does! :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]No wthat Hoe's gon, I wonder if Bill will knock Sammy "E" out of Arizona. Besides Arizona isn't aMob state just becasue Bonnnano went their to retire everybody wants to be kinf og Arizona. If he can't be Sammy Gotti, he'll be Sammy Bonanno. Next he'll be Sammy Corleone. Sammy Brasi "I hacked people up with my axe!"
LOL! Gravano needs to get his OWN identity. He needs to stop trying to be like everyone else. Bill Bonnano does not have to worry about Gravano anymore because Gravano is visiting New York right now. He'll probably be visiting for the rest of his life.
Posted By: canaveral6

Re: Favorite Mafia Quotes - 06/10/02 06:29 AM

"Every day is a scam to keep your power and position."
-Dominick Napolitano-

" As a wiseguy you can lie, you can cheat, you can steal, you can kill people – legitimately. You can do any thing you want and nobody can say anything about it. Who wouldn’t want to be a wiseguy?"
-Benjamin "Lefty Guns" Ruggiero

"Now, you f'n star, you have my goims"
-Dutch Schultz-
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET