Home

Pablo Escobar

Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Pablo Escobar - 08/16/01 10:15 PM

I've seen a program about him before on the biography channel on Sky Digital in England and he really was the Cocaine King. Does anyone know any sites with more information on him please? The FBI said that nearly everyone using cocaine in America in the 80's were using Escobars product. He became the richest cocaine trafficer in history.

If anyone in England has this channel its repeated Friday 17th, 3pm.

Watch it if you can
Posted By: Don Michel

Re: Pablo Escobar - 08/16/01 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Cocaine King. He became the richest cocaine trafficer in history.

Damn your right Turi. Pablo was the real "cocaine guru". This weekend i'm going to fix my old Linux router. I've youre lucky
i've some linkx on that machine.

Re: Pablo Escobar - 08/16/01 10:32 PM

Here is one, let us say, for a good start.

Medellin

Re: Pablo Escobar - 08/17/01 02:18 PM

Wow this is excellent thanks alot Don Michel.

Great link, everyone should read about this guy.
Posted By: Sonny

Re: Pablo Escobar - 08/17/01 10:21 PM

Exceptional...

Re: Pablo Escobar - 08/19/01 12:18 AM

Just like i promissed, fixed the Linux router an found more links on it

Santos redefines editor's role in Colombia

Hunt for Pablo Escobar

Pablo Escobar

Pablo's poem

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Pablo Escobar - 08/21/01 05:32 PM

But did you see the prison they created for him in his own country? It was a golf club practically! Too bad they shot him in '94, he'd have made a good prisoner.

Re: Pablo Escobar - 08/21/01 07:54 PM

The prison was amaazing. I wouldn't have minded living there. The guards for it were on his payrole so he did anything he wanted.
Posted By: Don Tissinno

Re: Pablo Escobar - 09/07/01 11:07 PM

Anyone see "Blow" with Johnny Depp? It doesn't flatter Escobar. After making a personal promise to George Jung that he would be Escobar's "man" in USA, George is later scammed, driven out of the cocaine trade and nearly killed by his partners, who although Colombian, would be of a lower level than Jung was if Escobar's word was worth anything.

Re: Pablo Escobar - 09/07/01 11:41 PM

Blow isnt out over here yet so I have no idea about it apart from it stars Jonny Depp and its about drugs. What relevance does it have to Escobar? Who's George Jung? i'm lost.
Posted By: Don Tissinno

Re: Pablo Escobar - 09/08/01 02:09 AM

Turi...George Jung is the man credited with introducing and handling roughly 75% of the cocain imports into the US during the 1970's-80's. He did this by importing snow for Pablo Escobar. The movie shows a seen where Jung is taken to Medillin and meets Escobar personally. Although afraid for his life, he soon learns that Escobar is is pleased with the efficiency of his methods. As a thanks to Jung for his "good" work, Escobar promises Jung that he will be his "man" as far as cocaine importation into the US is concerned.

Jung has several more years of phenominal success. However, his partners, all Colombians soon decide to deal directly with Escobar and cut Jung out. Rather than keep his promise that Jung will be his "man" Pablo apparently consents to pushing him out.
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: Pablo Escobar - 09/08/01 02:16 AM

Scary how much a man can do.

Re: Pablo Escobar - 09/08/01 06:38 PM

Oh right cool, thanks. So who does Dep play?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET