Home

THE WISEGUY SHOW on SIRIUS

Posted By: Joeybats

THE WISEGUY SHOW on SIRIUS - 06/01/06 02:12 PM

I've become a huge fan of Vincent Pastore's THE WISEGUY SHOW on Sirius Satellite Radio. Does anyone else listen in, as the show is always talking about the mob sub culture in tv, movies and real life. They also feature a wrap up of last weeks SOPRANOS episode.
Posted By: Montauk

Re: THE WISEGUY SHOW on SIRIUS - 06/05/06 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Joeybats:
I've become a huge fan of Vincent Pastore's THE WISEGUY SHOW on Sirius Satellite Radio. Does anyone else listen in, as the show is always talking about the mob sub culture in tv, movies and real life. They also feature a wrap up of last weeks SOPRANOS episode.
It's HILARIOUS! I'm a Michigander living in NYC, and 2 summers ago, we rented a car to visit the motherland. When I went to get the car I noticed that they offered Sirius satellite radio as an add-on. I said HELL YEAH! That saves me the arduous task figuring out what CDs to stock up on and I'd be spared the dial switching trying to find something with a stronger signal than preachers or farm reports.

It was fun channel surfing on this new static-free gadget. During that long Pennsylania jag, I stumbled across Raw Dog and the Wiseguy Show was playing. Folks, I had to turn it off because, as much as I loved it, it was too much of a struggle trying to keep from laughing out loud at these guys arguing over where to get the best meatball sandwich in Frisco; I didn't want to wake up my wife and daughter (who'd finally passed out after a 40 mile crying spell).

It's a silly show but those goofballs are a riot!
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: THE WISEGUY SHOW on SIRIUS - 06/05/06 11:29 AM

Anybody know where I can download it?

Re: THE WISEGUY SHOW on SIRIUS - 06/05/06 11:49 PM

On this my 100th post, I strongly recommend that you get yourself a Siruis receiver to get the WISEGUY show, downloading it would be cheating. Cha Cha may have to whack you if you don't. Uncle Floyd and Joe "Rigatoni" Rignao would be powerless to stop him.
If you don't know who I'm talking about....get SIRIUS, worth every penny.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: THE WISEGUY SHOW on SIRIUS - 06/06/06 01:18 AM

I haven't heard it since I have XM instead. O&A said it was stupid anyway - then again, I suppose XM hosts would say that. :p

Re: THE WISEGUY SHOW on SIRIUS - 06/06/06 03:56 AM

Oh my DON, please believe me when I say I am not being paid by Sirius, but they have a great product. You should consider switching. I came over for Howard Stern initially but the Wiseguy show has become my only other appointment listening. I think you'd appreciate it for its sense of humor and embracing of the wiseguy attitude. You really should contact them, I think they'd have you on as a guest in a heartbeat. The shows regular features are a wrap up of the weeks events, the sopranos, mob movies, good food, humor and busting balls all around..oh and don't forget GUESS THE WISEGUY, they play a clip from a mob movie and you've got to guess the film and actor. Its fun all around, and a little silly, but they're in on the gag.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET