Home

MOB Cars

Posted By: don capili

MOB Cars - 07/27/05 04:54 AM

hey whats your favorite cars that wiseguys drive in any mafia movie that youve seen?

if i had the money to buy anyone it would be the s500 that louie "the wrench" rigazzi has in analyze this or tony soprano's sl600. but i really do like the pink cadillac coupe in goodfellas.

thanks everyone,
dc.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: MOB Cars - 07/28/05 01:01 AM

In "Donnie Brasco," there's a funny bit of dialog about whether Lincoln or Cadillac are the best wiseguy cars. But my favorite is the '58 Chrysler Imperial Crown Ghia limo that takes Michael back to Tahoe after the Havana escape. That's one of fewer that a dozen made by Ghia of Turin, Italy, that year--and at $13k, it was the most expensive US car of that year.
Posted By: olivant

Re: MOB Cars - 07/28/05 01:54 AM

Sonny's car, hands down.

Re: MOB Cars - 07/28/05 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by olivant:
Sonny's car, hands down.
Sonny's car was a '41 Lincoln Continental. A very classy ride. But he must have been very attached to it, because by the time he was whacked, he could have bought a later model.
FFC showed fanatical attention to detail in the Trilogy. Nowhere is his devotion to accuracy more powerful than in the cars he chose to show. Any fan of classic cars will have a field day with the Trilogy. Conversely, in "The Valachi Papers," a so-so Bronson vehicle, the cars shown are sometimes laughable.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: MOB Cars - 07/28/05 05:05 AM

The Lincoln seems more traditional cosa nostra. That's what I'm going with.

Re: MOB Cars - 07/29/05 07:52 AM

and cadillacs of course. but now a days, many prefer the mercedes benz.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: MOB Cars - 07/29/05 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
In "Donnie Brasco," there's a funny bit of dialog about whether Lincoln or Cadillac are the best wiseguy cars.
A Lincoln Continnental? " Fuggettabout it!"

Don Cardi

Re: MOB Cars - 08/04/05 08:52 AM

me and my friends have been debating on the Chevy Suburban

i know the traditional mob cars are the Lincolns and the Cadillacs and the Mercedes. but one of my friends (while watching the sopranos) said the suburban has been to be known as a car for wiseguys too. and i was like whered you get that from? i know tony has that vehicle but anyone know or seen another wiseguy drive a suburban?
Posted By: MafiaHitman13

Re: MOB Cars - 08/06/05 03:50 AM

My favorite mob car is the classic cadillac!
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: MOB Cars - 10/12/05 10:53 PM

Excuse me but here goes a pic... for the eye pleasure, gentlemen, THE TIGGER I!
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: MOB Cars - 10/18/05 05:27 AM

Haven't seen it in any movies (yet), but this has got to be the ultimate Mob car. The 2006 Cadillac CTS V

Re: MOB Cars - 10/19/05 02:49 PM

More modern Dons got more upscale:
--Gotti had a chauffered Mercedes limo.
--Carmine (the Snake) Persico drove a Rolls Royce.
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: MOB Cars - 10/21/05 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:

--Carmine (the Snake) Persico drove a Rolls Royce.
Im gonna buy a Rolls Royce, someady I wont be rich... but wealthy lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET