Home

Donnie Brasco

Posted By: The Irish Mafia 28

Donnie Brasco - 11/13/04 07:07 PM

I was talking to my friend about Donnie Brasco and he said "It sucks that Lefty died." Lefty didn't die. He was picked up by FBI agents as he was going to get whacked. I just wanted to clear that up for some people.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Donnie Brasco - 11/13/04 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Irish Mafia 28:
I was talking to my friend about Donnie Brasco and he said "It sucks that Lefty died." Lefty didn't die. He was picked up by FBI agents as he was going to get whacked. I just wanted to clear that up for some people.
Last thing I heard about lefty is that he is in Florida, but people are still looking for him.

Re: Donnie Brasco - 11/13/04 07:29 PM

I didn't know he got out of jail.

Re: Donnie Brasco - 11/13/04 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Irish Mafia 28:
I didn't know he got out of jail.
turnbull will know more than me, but I'm almost sure he did.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Donnie Brasco - 11/13/04 07:50 PM

Lefty died in jail if I'm not mistaken.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Donnie Brasco - 11/14/04 12:10 AM

Lefty died of cancer, following a long prison stretch after refusing to rat out anyone in return for a lighter sentence. He died after being released from prison.

Re: Donnie Brasco - 11/14/04 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
Lefty died of cancer, following a long prison stretch after refusing to rat out anyone in return for a lighter sentence. He died after being released from prison.
So we were all partially right

(is there anything turnbull doesn't know?)
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Donnie Brasco - 11/14/04 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
I open the thread, read the question, am going to answer it but then I realize that first, before I answer it, I should scroll down as I know, odds are, that our "MOB HISTORIAN" has already answered the question! He has the speed of a cheetah and the knowledge of a wise owl!

Don Cardi
Posted By: Tom

Re: Donnie Brasco - 11/28/04 04:37 AM

Does any know where Donnie Brasco is these days?
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Donnie Brasco - 12/01/04 02:08 AM

He just recently wrote a new book, and the Don met him, so he hasnt kicked the bucket just yet.
Posted By: the mattress

Re: Donnie Brasco - 12/13/04 05:29 PM

i often wonder about that film. what happened to sonny black and his crew? was nicky really killed in those circumstances? can anyone enlighten me as to a bit of what really happened? thanks
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Donnie Brasco - 12/13/04 10:32 PM

If I'm not mistaken, Sonny Blacks whole crew is now dead. In actuality, Sonny Black was the one killed for letting Donnie in, not Lefty.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Donnie Brasco - 12/14/04 12:46 PM

Ive just got his new book about 1/2 way though The way of the wiseguy

Re: Donnie Brasco - 12/15/04 01:08 PM

How is The Way of The Wiseguy ?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET