Home

Mobsters

Posted By: peepshow

Mobsters - 07/26/04 08:07 AM

I just watched Mobsters yesterday, I thought it was a really great film. There were a few things I didn't think were realistic, like the romance with the showgirl. I just can't picture a mobster having a deep romantic relationship with some random showgirl who claims it was "fate" they met. But that was the movie's only fault in my opinion, what did you think?
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Mobsters - 07/26/04 06:52 PM

Another fault-casting.There are enough Italian actors that you can have them play the Italian roles. Slater as Lucky?! It feels too much like The Untouchables for me to like it.
Posted By: peepshow

Re: Mobsters - 07/26/04 11:27 PM

Oh, I didn't know some of the actors werent Italian. But yeah, Slater somehow didn't seem right for that role.
Posted By: Alex Morello

Re: Mobsters - 08/06/04 03:29 AM

THIS MOVIE IS A PILE OF SHIT!!
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Mobsters - 08/06/04 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by peepshow:
I just watched Mobsters yesterday, I thought it was a really great film. There were a few things I didn't think were realistic, like the romance with the showgirl. I just can't picture a mobster having a deep romantic relationship with some random showgirl who claims it was "fate" they met. But that was the movie's only fault in my opinion, what did you think?
Pretty good movie, but way off fact. Most of it was NOT the way that things went down in real life. As for a mobster having an affair with a show girl, well actually Lucky Luciano was quite the "ladies of the night " man in real life.

Don Cardi
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Mobsters - 08/06/04 05:44 PM

I love Mobsters good movie we all now that the facts were off like mad dog geting kill by lucky but steal a good movie to watch.The meeting part was the best with AL CAPONE
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET