Home

The Boondock saints

Posted By: Don Pope

The Boondock saints - 07/25/04 03:57 AM

Ive heard of this movie but havent seen it. Anyone here seen it? If so is it any good? and what is your opinion on it.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: The Boondock saints - 07/25/04 04:02 AM

you should watch this Don Pope its a great movie. i have this in my collection . . .

GoodFella
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: The Boondock saints - 07/25/04 05:01 AM

It's not a masterpiece film by any means but I love it anyway. Go and get it at Best Buy, it's only 10 bucks.
Posted By: Busta

Re: The Boondock saints - 07/25/04 05:46 AM

Its pretty damn good, thats all Im gonna say.
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: The Boondock saints - 07/25/04 07:00 AM

since everyone pretty much likes the movie im gonna go and get it!
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: The Boondock saints - 07/25/04 01:31 PM

I LOVE this movie. It's definately in my top 10 of all time, and probably my favorite Willem Dafoe movie (along with Spider-Man). A truly great & funny movie. Get it & enjoy!
Posted By: Santino Corleone

Re: The Boondock saints - 07/25/04 10:01 PM

I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. I wasn't expecting much, but it turned out to be a very good movie.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: The Boondock saints - 07/25/04 11:22 PM

I haven't seen the entire movie, but I did enjoy what I have seen so far, and I plan on watching the entire film really soon. I recommend this movie to anyone as it's different from most other movies and is unique.

Re: The Boondock saints - 10/05/04 03:31 AM

Yeah but when's it coming out? I've heard about the sequel but other than that, nada. What pisses me right off is that Willam Dafoe will NOT be in it! I mean, COME ON!!
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: The Boondock saints - 10/05/04 03:58 PM

Am I the only one who didn't like this movie? I really don't see what everyone thinks was so great about it, maybe I missed something and need to watch it again...
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: The Boondock saints - 10/05/04 04:01 PM

Am I the only one who didn't like this movie? I really don't see what everyone thinks was so great about it, maybe I missed something and need to watch it again...

Re: The Boondock saints - 10/05/04 06:22 PM

Absolutely you need to watch it again. What's not the like? A great cast, with a great story combined with humor. What more can you ask for??
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: The Boondock saints - 10/05/04 06:23 PM

8/10

At times I thought it could have been better, but great none of the less.

Re: The Boondock saints - 10/05/04 09:29 PM

Where did you hear that from?
Posted By: Krlea

Re: The Boondock saints - 10/09/04 01:08 AM

I loved this movie except for William Defoe's character. The whole gay guy thing was overdone for my taste. I'm not crazy judgmental about that kind of thing but I don't enjoy seeing two guys making out in bed together.
Posted By: The Irish Mafia 28

Re: The Boondock saints - 10/14/04 12:51 AM

I thought that it was a great movie regardless of Defoe being gay. I own the DVD and when I was watching the commentary, Troy Duffy said his friend came out of the closet when he saw Defoe in the bed with the man. Duffy also said that he was amazed at how many homosexuals were glad to see that he wasn't a limp-wrist sissy.
Posted By: Paul Krendler

Re: The Boondock saints - 10/27/04 10:03 AM

Somehow Billy Connolly, trussed up at the beginning like some Hannibal Lecter wannabe and then festooned with pistolas and a cigar didn't quite convince me.

But apart from this oversight, I enjoyed it very much. The Irish accents were a bit dodgy though
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET