http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thisthingofours.html

Frank Vincent.
Vincent Pastore.
Chuck Zito-OZ.
James Caan.

Need I say more.
Posted By: Owen

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 11/22/03 05:36 PM

That movie looks kickass. But it didnt say when it was being released. I hope its a wide release so I can go to see it.
Posted By: Disaffected

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 11/22/03 07:18 PM

That looks like a cool movie. Can't wait till it comes out. Whenever that will be?
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 11/22/03 07:55 PM

i saw the making of the movie about 6 months ago and thought it will be shown after a few weeks. i was surprised to see the thread that it has'nt shown in the U.S. i'm also waiting for that movie. if i remember right the Director or Producer is related to a real Mob Guy. it was also in the making i saw Frank Vincent playing the drums. . .

GoodFella
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 11/23/03 07:27 PM

sounds interesting...

Official Website
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 11/24/03 11:39 PM

Yeah I'd heard of it,but I thought it was already out. So you're telling me its not? I'd like to see it.

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 11/25/03 01:08 AM

I found out that it is already out, since last summer. It only was shown in a few select theaters mostly in New York. It hasnt been released as a DVD or video release yet and probably never will be becuase its not a major hollywood release.
Posted By: Disaffected

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 12/06/03 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Owen:
I found out that it is already out, since last summer. It only was shown in a few select theaters mostly in New York. It hasnt been released as a DVD or video release yet and probably never will be becuase its not a major hollywood release.
Damn that sucks! Every gangster film deseres to be released on DVD.
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 12/06/03 06:21 AM

what how can it not be released on DVD?

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 12/06/03 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pope:
what how can it not be released on DVD?
Since its more of an independant movie they dont have nearly enough money to put it on DVD. I know that I would buy it if it came out on DVD. It would probably make more money on DVD then it would in the 5 theaters it played in. So it would be a wise choice on thier part.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 12/08/03 06:58 PM

Smokin' Stogies was something of an Independent movie and I own it on DVD. So ya never know, It could be released and could not. Just keep your eyes out for it

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 12/09/03 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonPalentino:
Smokin' Stogies was something of an Independent movie and I own it on DVD. So ya never know, It could be released and could not. Just keep your eyes out for it
I looked up Smokin' Stogies on IMDb and your right it is an independant movie that made it to DVD. We can only hope the same will happen to This Thing Of Ours. By the way is Smokin' Stogies any good, worth renting?
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 12/10/03 02:51 PM

I would rent it first, but I really liked it. Its really funny.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 12/12/03 11:07 PM

I don't know how I missed this thread....

I saw this movie when it came out in July, and thought it was fantastic. Unfortunately, it was only in two NYC theatres for about 10 days before disappearing, and it never even opened in many places outside of NYC.

Anyway, here's the thread about it from July:

http://www.thegodfathertrilogy.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=003444

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 12/14/03 12:22 AM

Well I looked for it on Kazaa and there is no sign of it. So I guess if people didnt see it during the 10 days it was in the theater, were out of luck.
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 01/24/04 06:18 PM

This film looks awesome, i really really want to see it but they are only showing it at a few cinemas across the UK which is extremley annoying. Lets hope it gets the City of God treatment and makes it to DVD at some point!!
Posted By: boneear

Re: New Mob Movie-This Thing of Ours - 02/05/04 01:01 PM

It looks really bad.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET