Home

New Mafia Show

Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

New Mafia Show - 11/12/03 01:09 AM

I heard there's going to be a new show on ABC called Line of Fire. Somebody told me its going to have mobsters. Anybody else heard anything like this?
Posted By: Disaffected

Re: New Mafia Show - 11/12/03 01:16 AM

Yeah, I heard about it a couple of days ago. Then today I show an advertisement on ABC. It's supposed to debut December 2nd. It sounds like it's worth checking out!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: New Mafia Show - 11/12/03 03:39 AM

This is the first I've heard about it. I did a search and found this link. It doesn't give much information however, except for it's about organized crime. Looking at the cast, I can's say I've heard of any of them. Of course, that doesn't mean it won't be good. It debuts in December.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,273|3707|1|,00.html

TIS

Re: New Mafia Show - 11/12/03 11:28 PM

It sounds awesome. I hope it doesnt represent the mobsters as bumbling morrons. I'm sick of shows like that. You cant become a mafiosi just by looking cool on the street corner.

Re: New Mafia Show - 12/03/03 11:30 PM

Line of Fire was on last night. Did anybody here see it? It was pretty good. The mobsters must be in a Jewish or Irish mafia because they dont look Italian,and neither do thier names. Anyway,I liked it and plan to watch the next one. Did anyone else catch he Scarface referance?
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: New Mafia Show - 12/04/03 02:09 AM

I watched it last nite, but only because I had allready tuned in to see NYPD Blue, the new show was ok.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: New Mafia Show - 12/04/03 03:12 PM

Nice Guy,

Does it take place in current times? I prefer to see the actual era, what 30's/40's when it was at it's height. It gives it a more authentic touch I think.

TIS
Posted By: Young Don

Re: New Mafia Show - 12/05/03 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
I heard there's going to be a new show on ABC called Line of Fire. Somebody told me its going to have mobsters. Anybody else heard anything like this?
the sapranos are better: don sonny e-mailme i whana talk Mobboss111@hotmail.com
Posted By: Owen

Re: New Mafia Show - 12/06/03 03:20 PM

What channel is it on and at what time? I only have a couple of basic channels but I dont want to miss it.

Re: New Mafia Show - 12/06/03 10:53 PM

Its on ABC after Less than Perfect or one of those other retarded shows.
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: New Mafia Show - 12/06/03 11:23 PM

looks kinda stupid
Posted By: Take The Cannolies

Re: New Mafia Show - 12/06/03 11:58 PM

I thought this show was terrible. It's about the "Malloy crime syndicate", and takes place in Richmond,Virgina. Incredibly stupid show. I wouldn't recommend watching it,but that's just me.

Re: New Mafia Show - 12/07/03 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Young Don:
don sonny e-mailme i whana talk Mobboss111@hotmail.com
Why? whats up?
Posted By: Disaffected

Re: New Mafia Show - 12/07/03 08:22 AM

Unfortunatley I missed the first episode. But I amm defiantley gonna watch this week.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET