Home

A Funny Story

Posted By: Dead Ohio Sky

A Funny Story - 09/14/03 06:30 AM

A while ago, I was at Blockbuster, and I was loking around, as I had a coupon for 1 free non-new release rental. I saw Donnie Brasco, and since I heard it was good, and since I am into Mob movies, I got it. I go home, I'm about to pop it in, and I look at the DVD, and it says Donnie Darko! So I watched Donnie Darko, and it was a good movie, so I guess everything turned out well in the end

BTW-I have yet to see Donie Brasco. This happened a month ago
Posted By: TonySoprano

Re: A Funny Story - 09/14/03 08:13 AM

In most cases getting out a new release for the price of an non new release would be good. But Donnie Darko is terribly confusing, youd have been better off with Donnie Brasco
Posted By: Dead Ohio Sky

Re: A Funny Story - 09/14/03 03:11 PM

Yeah, I know
But once you read that Philosophy of Time Travel book in the Special Features, it all becomes clear.
Posted By: Robert CK

Re: A Funny Story - 09/14/03 04:22 PM

When I was going out to buy the movie Donnie Brasco and I just got at the store I couldn't find it so I had to ask someone who worked there. He look around and told me they didn't have it, he said "But we have Donnie Darko" I thought to my self that sounds like a dumb movie. Any way I came back two days later and they had it. Then I came back a week later and it was on sell.(Donnie Brasco) I got really mad at Best Buy when that happened.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET