Home

Goodfellas DVD

Posted By: Don Ellroy

Goodfellas DVD - 09/12/03 11:48 PM

Is anyone else's DVD double sided?
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/13/03 01:17 AM

uhhhh.... they all are... why you'd even think they'd make only one double sided one and then you wind up the one with it is beyond my reach, but whatever.

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/13/03 01:28 AM

wait wait wait... lets confuse him!....

Wow... 2 sided goodfellas dvd?! what are you talking about!!! maybe it was the original version that somehow got out of warner brothers studios before they decided to make it a two disk set!!! i'll but it off of you for 1,000,000 dollers!!! whatever you want!! i'll even give you my 8 sided godfather dvd with the one of a kind extra feature where you push the play button on the remote and then a pimp will shove a horse head up your ass, then he cuts your head off with a chain saw, shoots you a few times and spanks you with a paddle!! then when it's all done he has a beer with you!!!
Posted By: goodfella4188

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/13/03 03:07 PM

Dude, he was just asking to see if there was something better than what he had.
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/13/03 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
wait wait wait... lets confuse him!....

Wow... 2 sided goodfellas dvd?! what are you talking about!!! maybe it was the original version that somehow got out of warner brothers studios before they decided to make it a two disk set!!! i'll but it off of you for 1,000,000 dollers!!! whatever you want!! i'll even give you my 8 sided godfather dvd with the one of a kind extra feature where you push the play button on the remote and then a pimp will shove a horse head up your ass, then he cuts your head off with a chain saw, shoots you a few times and spanks you with a paddle!! then when it's all done he has a beer with you!!!
Why you'se a gots ta be an asshole?

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/14/03 01:18 AM

Hey, i was just asking. i've never scene a double sided DVD before and thought it might be new, or Region 4 or somrthing. I know it's hard for you, but you dont have to act like **** about it.

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/14/03 01:48 PM

sorry just joking around a little. didn't mean any harm.

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/14/03 01:50 PM

oh and to actually help you out theres rumor of a remastered dvd that will hopfully be two disks.
Posted By: plainswalker18

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/14/03 02:58 PM

where did you get all of those smileys?
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/14/03 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by plainswalker18:
where did you get all of those smileys?
web page >
Gangster BB Emoticons/Smilies

GoodFella

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/16/03 11:20 PM

All is forgiven, long lost Coleone .

Re: Goodfellas DVD - 09/21/03 05:09 AM

thanks... sorry about that. just kind of flipped out because i was angry about something else, that was completely irrelevant and had nothing to do with this site.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET