Home

Scarface anniversary addition

Posted By: raggingbull2003

Scarface anniversary addition - 08/30/03 03:46 AM

Whats the deal with the new scarface comming out? Will there be deleted scenes? Are they gonna show the uncut chainsaw scene? I really want to see that.
Posted By: ScarfaceRH

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 08/30/03 04:28 AM

There is going to be delted scenes but as for the chainsaw scene, what you see in the movie is the whole thing
Posted By: DannyMontana

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/01/03 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ScarfaceRH:
There is going to be delted scenes but as for the chainsaw scene, what you see in the movie is the whole thing
Yeah, but I wish they had another view of it
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/01/03 04:51 PM

Dont we all?

Anyways Im Getting the Scarface 20th Anniversary Edition Limited Edition Set.

I haven Seen Scarface with Paul Muni so Ima go see that. They have an Alternate Ending For that!
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/16/03 08:31 PM

DVD Features:
-The Rebirth of Scarface (10 mins.)

-Acting Scarface (15 mins.)

-Creating Scarface (30 mins.)

-Scarface: The TV Version - a look at the two versions (3 mins)

-Deleted scenes (22 mins.)

-Def Jam presents The Origins of a Gangsta' (30 mins).

-Widescreen anamorphic format

-Number of discs: 2

anything else you want to know, try going here. Or, if you want the boxed set try here.
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/17/03 02:36 AM

Originaly posted by long-lost-corleone:
Quote:
Def Jam presents The Origins of a Gangsta' (30 mins).

:rolleyes:
Posted By: Robert CK

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/17/03 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nice Guy Eddie:
Originaly posted by long-lost-corleone: [quote] Def Jam presents The Origins of a Gangsta' (30 mins).

:rolleyes: [/quote]I hear that Nice Guy Eddie.
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/17/03 08:45 PM

I'm not fond of that myself. Rap and gangstER movies do not, and i mean DO NOT mix.
Posted By: The Scars never leave

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/17/03 09:02 PM

They have and apparently always will with Scarface. Hey think about it this way without the exposure the Hiphop community has gien Scarface it wouldn't be as widespread as it is today so let it be and just enjoy what your going to get because of it! (Re-release in the theaters, new dvd, digitally remastered)

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/17/03 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Scars never leave:
They have and apparently always will with Scarface. Hey think about it this way without the exposure the Hiphop community has gien Scarface it wouldn't be as widespread as it is today so let it be and just enjoy what your going to get because of it! (Re-release in the theaters, new dvd, digitally remastered)
He right ya know. Even though Rap sucks, Scarface wouldnt have been as popular if not for those wana be's...

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/18/03 03:52 PM

Originally posted by Mike Sulivan:
Quote:
Even though Rap sucks, Scarface wouldnt have been as popular if not for those wana be's...
Thats not a bad thing. I would rather be a fan of something special (like The Boondock Saints) that not everyone knows about. BTW SCARFACE was not made for those people, in just about every "gangster" film they insult blacks in some sort of way, yet they still glorify it. I know if there was a film that insulted white people I wouldnt watch it.
Posted By: PappaGiorgio

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/18/03 05:08 PM

If it weren't for dem rappers, there wouldn't be a re-release of the Scarface dvd. Def Jam paid millions of dough to Universal to get the movie get released on dvd again and to iuclude the Def Jam featurette.
Posted By: PappaGiorgio

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/18/03 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Sulivan:
He right ya know. Even though Rap sucks, Scarface wouldnt have been as popular if not for those wana be's...
You can thank MTV cribs for that

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/19/03 12:39 AM

Originally posted by PappaGiorgio:
Quote:
If it weren't for dem rappers, there wouldn't be a re-release of the Scarface dvd. Def Jam paid millions of dough to Universal to get the movie get released on dvd again and to iuclude the Def Jam featurette.

Well they wasted a hell of alot of money then. If you wernt a rap fan before seeing that def jam feature it isnt going to meen anything to you, most people wont even bother to watch that part of the disc anyway, I know I wont.
Posted By: thug

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/20/03 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Scars never leave:
You're right. This DVD wouldn't be coming out without the popularity of rappers. In fact, the first time I heard of it was on MTV. I'm not a big fan of rap, but some rap is alright. But without rappers bragging about how closely their lives resemble Tony's, I wouldn't have ever seen this classic.

Re: Scarface anniversary addition - 09/22/03 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PappaGiorgio:
[quote]Originally posted by Mike Sulivan:
[b] He right ya know. Even though Rap sucks, Scarface wouldnt have been as popular if not for those wana be's...
You can thank MTV cribs for that [/b][/quote]Wha in god's name is taht shit?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET