Home

ITALIAN FOOD!!!!

Posted By: B. B. Cheese

ITALIAN FOOD!!!! - 06/12/03 04:23 PM

Hello, I am looking for some good Italian food! Does anyone have any idea where I could find some? I'm talking authentic mouth-watering goodness!!!
Posted By: OleificioAndreassi

Re: ITALIAN FOOD!!!! - 06/12/03 05:17 PM

Do u have Italian relatives??????
If not go out get some Italian friends so they invite u to dinner fo some real home-aid goodness
Posted By: B. B. Cheese

Re: ITALIAN FOOD!!!! - 06/12/03 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by OleificioAndreassi:
Do u have Italian relatives??????
If not go out get some Italian friends so they invite u to dinner fo some real home-aid goodness
well no, I am just sick of the Olive Garden. I know there is better Italian food somewhere!!!

Posted By: Luca's boy

Re: ITALIAN FOOD!!!! - 06/12/03 06:19 PM

Check the phonebook, there is bound to be a couple places everywhere that are worth the time.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: ITALIAN FOOD!!!! - 06/13/03 12:55 AM

Welcome B.B. Cheese,

I don't know where you are from, but I would suggest trying a few different smaller places. Sometimes they can be the best. Coming from an Italian family, I find myself drawn to the place who's tomato sauce tastes most like my mom's or mine.

We have a small place in my city called "Joe's". The owner is from Sicily, and all the food is homemade. It's a very small place but lines are out the door, because the food is so good. Plus the menu is very large and the portions are huge. To top it all, the prices are extremely reasonable. So search around and ask around. You may need to go to several different places before you find the one that you really like.

TIS
Posted By: Chancre

Re: ITALIAN FOOD!!!! - 06/23/03 04:04 AM

Where are you at? No matter where, stear clear of those franchises. Either find yourself a nice italian girl or hit up the mom and pop places.
Posted By: Robert

Re: ITALIAN FOOD!!!! - 06/24/03 10:16 PM

In my city the best place to eat are botacelli's, barry's pizzaria and boscos.
Posted By: Mardini

Re: ITALIAN FOOD!!!! - 06/25/03 03:03 AM

There are quite a lot of Italian restaurants here in the Tampa Bay area. The ones that i'm familiar with and like a lot are Buca Di Beppo, Carrabba's, and Campanella's. Their food is excellent. There's another Italian restaurant, which i can't remember the name, where supposedly all the mafiosos hang out. I'd like to check that out, but i heard it's very expensive.
Posted By: Lucky_Luciano

Re: ITALIAN FOOD!!!! - 06/25/03 07:11 PM

If you live in an urban area, I suggest the hole in the wall places in town. They usually have the best food. Otherwise you can make your own dishes, find a cook book. Anyone know much of the Artie Bucco cookbook?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET