Home

Snatch

Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Snatch - 04/18/03 09:57 PM

Well you can add Guy Richie to my favourite director's list! First Lock Stock, which even though it may have been Scorsese-influenced, but was fantastic nevertheless. Now I have seen Snatch, and to be honest, was completely blown away! A directional masterpiece IMO!

Has anybody else seen it? What did you think? And if you haven't, I strongly suggest that you do!

Mick
Posted By: pacino princess

Re: Snatch - 04/18/03 10:00 PM

HEYYY..I've seen Snatch, it truly is a great film, with a really great cast of characters..it never gets boring. My favorite part is when Brad Pitt's character gets his revenge in the end, it was SO cool.

Re: Snatch - 04/18/03 10:23 PM

It's only downfall is Frankie Four Fingers' (Benicio Del Toro) limited screen time. What time he does get though, he relishes and acts to the max! Hilarious!

Mick
Posted By: Johnny Tightlips

Re: Snatch - 04/18/03 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pacino princess:
HEYYY..I've seen Snatch, it truly is a great film, with a really great cast of characters..it never gets boring. My favorite part is when Brad Pitt's character gets his revenge in the end, it was SO cool.
yeah that was my favorite part too in the movie. lock stock and snatch are both really great movies.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Snatch - 04/19/03 12:10 PM

Snatch is a fantastic movie. But it's also one of those films that I couldn't watch too often. Once or twice is enough for me. Brad Pitt was excellent in it too. I hate pikeys.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Snatch - 04/20/03 03:57 AM

Hahaha, Pikeys (Pitt's accent was hilarious). Yeah I've seen the film and thought it was great. Snatch was a good mix of action and comedy with terrific performances by Guy Ritchie, Brad Pitt, Benicio Del Toro, Dennis Farina and others. Haven't seen Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels but if its half as good as Snatch then its definitely a winner!
Posted By: goddaughter

Re: Snatch - 04/20/03 01:57 PM

I recently got Snatch and Lock, Stock.
I thought Snatch was the better of the two although I liked the ending of Lock Stock.
Brad Pitt's accent was surprisingly quite good.
Who did Guy Ritchie play?

Re: Snatch - 04/20/03 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by goddaughter:
Who did Guy Ritchie play?
He didn't play anybody but a "Guy" reading a newspaper (uncredited).

Mick
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Snatch - 04/21/03 09:12 PM

Awesome movie! So glad my brother wanted to see it in the theater & that I went with him. Been a HUGE fan every since! I love Turkish & Tommy!
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Snatch - 04/22/03 01:17 AM

Oops I put Ritchie in there, I meant Jason Statham (Turkish). Of course Ritchie was the director.
Posted By: Johnny Tightlips

Re: Snatch - 04/22/03 11:25 PM

i think ritchie plays the guy's father who owns the bar in lock stock.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Snatch - 04/23/03 12:10 AM

Johnny Tightlips - that was Sting. The singer in the Police.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Snatch - 04/23/03 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Johnny Tightlips - that was Sting. The singer in the Police.
What was Johnny Tightlips from?
Posted By: UK_Don

Re: Snatch - 04/23/03 05:53 PM

Guy Ritchie is a young bloke, in his mid-30's, married to Madonna.

I hadn't noticed him actually appearing in the film.
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Snatch - 05/01/03 02:24 PM

Johnny Tightlips is a gangster on the Simpsons, along with Jimmy the Squealer
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET