Home

rageing bull dvd

Posted By: the bad guy tm

rageing bull dvd - 02/20/03 06:19 PM

anyone know where i can buy it? i have been all over trying to find it with no luck!!! i think its out of print. i really want this dvd. anyone have one for sale? i will pay up to 35.00 for it lol. god its a great movie

thank you
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/20/03 08:32 PM

I got mine from Best Buy

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/20/03 10:07 PM

been to best buy they said they cant get it. once again i will buy it if any of u have one for sale

thank you
Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/20/03 11:13 PM

If it's out of print, it's REALLY rare. I don't think someone's gonna sell it at all, nevermind for only 35 bucks.
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/22/03 09:27 PM

Try Circut City or used dvd stores.
Posted By: Mardini

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/22/03 09:52 PM

You know, i've been having the same problem too. I've tried bestbuy, circuitcity, wal-mart, and a bunch of stores in the mall, but i can't seem to find it. I guess the only way to find it is to buy it online.
Posted By: genco olive oil co.

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/22/03 11:21 PM

I joined columbia house dvd club and got it free when I joined last year. try checking their web site and brouse to see if it's still offered

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/23/03 02:11 AM

i cant find this damn dvd anywhere!!! i found it on amazon.com but my credit card is maxed , had to get new trans mission in my car lol if anyone has one for sale or knows anyone who has one i would be in debt to them for life lol.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/25/03 09:12 AM

i got mine for $15 two years ago.

GoodFella
Posted By: Don Sauno

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/28/03 04:00 AM

Anyone know anything about a Special Edition release? I heard Scorsese was gonna do this, as so many of his films have next to nothing in the way of special features. I heard the same thing for Goodfellas, but I've checked at Amazon and seen nothing.
Posted By: no girI so sweet

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/28/03 07:08 AM

I would probably trade one of my Scarface DVDs for a Raging Bull dvd

Re: rageing bull dvd - 02/28/03 05:28 PM

lmao i found raging bull at barnes and noble book store. it was 15.00 blew my mind and they had like 15 of them for sale!! damn i feel lucky

good day all
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: rageing bull dvd - 03/03/03 05:09 PM

I keep banging on about Play.com , but I bought my copy of Raging Bull - 20th Anniversary (2 Discs) yesterday for £8.99 inc P&P.

This is in stock, but only use to you in the US if you have either a region free or a region 2 dvd player (or the code to chip your DVD player to make it region free!)

Details of the DVD

Special Features
Booklet revealing an insight into the making of the film
Scene Access
Orginal theatrical trailer

Review
Raging Bull is arguably the finest work from the Scorsese and De Niro partnership. De Niro gives and amazing portrayal of a man whose animal side lurks just beneath the surface, ever ready to erupt. Vivid and unremitting in its uncompromising brutality and honesty, the fight sequences are famed for their realism.

Violent throughout, this film is a testament to Scorsese’s and De Niro’s skills, creating a thoroughly absorbing film about such an unlikable character. Renowned for throwing himself into the roles of his character, De Niro went on a diet to gain fifty pounds during production for the role of the faded star.
Posted By: Don Sauno

Re: rageing bull dvd - 03/05/03 04:34 AM

I watched the film on TCM this past Saturday, and with the ending title-over, it got me thinking was this just the biography of Jake LaMotta, or was it also partly one for Scorsese in an artistic kind of sense. Anyway, these region things seem to never cease to annoy me. It's a waste of fine work if they put all these extras on a DVD and only release it in Europe (possibly very few other places). If they keep an SE for Europe and reject the US, that's just nonsense.
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: rageing bull dvd - 03/07/03 07:05 PM

Not trying to make you jealous, but my Raging Bull SE DVD arrived this morning and I'm just about to settle down and watch it all!

I have to say I'm damn happy about that
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET