Home

analyze this, ANALYZE THAT

Posted By: pacino princess

analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 11/14/02 02:13 AM

Second part of the deniro/crystal comedy coming soooon. Whaddyou guys think , everybody gonna go an see it when it comes out?
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 11/14/02 02:28 AM

Yeah I'll see it, although I'd like to see the 1st before I see the 2nd one. My favorite scene in Analyze this is towards the end of the movie when Billy Crystal goes to that "meetin" & he slaps the crap outta Jelly! But what I'm REALLY looking forward to, is Meet the Parents 2 aka Meet the Fockers!
Posted By: Liz Skywalker

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 11/14/02 02:37 AM

as I didn't really like Analyze This, I'm not going to go to Analyze That in theaters. I'll probably get it from my local library on a rainy Sunday or soemthing like that.
Posted By: scarface786

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 11/14/02 03:50 AM

I loved the first one!! Best scene is Billy Crystal's dream, when he's playing Brando's part and De Niro is playing Cazales in the 'Shooting of the Don' scene from Godfather.

Quality
Posted By: Mardini

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 11/14/02 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by scarface786:
I loved the first one!! Best scene is Billy Crystal's dream, when he's playing Brando's part and De Niro is playing Cazales in the 'Shooting of the Don' scene from Godfather.

Quality
Yeah, that was funny. I also liked the way De Niro was surprised when Crystal told him about and asks him, "I was Fredo?"
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 11/14/02 03:26 PM

Im going to go see it for sure. The first one was so funny.
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 11/14/02 07:03 PM

I'm going to see it definately. Whenever it appears over here :rolleyes: The first one was great.

I watched City Slickers:the legend of Curlys gold the other night Billy Crystal is so funny. He looked so young too

FH
Posted By: Buikie

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 11/14/02 09:46 PM

hell yeah, i loved the first part.
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 11/16/02 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
Yeah I'll see it, although I'd like to see the 1st before I see the 2nd one. My favorite scene in Analyze this is towards the end of the movie when Billy Crystal goes to that "meetin" & he slaps the crap outta Jelly! But what I'm REALLY looking forward to, is Meet the Parents 2 aka Meet the Fockers!
Irishman12, you are so right. Analyze That I'm looking forward to for a long time now and I'm glad it's release is nearby. BUt if there is one movie I'm looking forward to even more, it's Meet the Fockers.

By the way, a sequel to the animation film Shrek is planned for 2004, and the premise is probably Shrek and Fiona visiting Shrek's parents as Ben Stiller did in Meet the Parents.

As for Robert DeNiro, I also like him better in Meet the Parents than in Analyze That.

But I'll see them both anyway!!
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 11/18/02 06:40 AM

cant wait myself, funny stuff im sure, look you can fit three boddys in there, took my kids to see harry potter 2 today what a long friggin movie, not to bad really kids loved it..
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/04/02 08:38 PM

I like the seen where the shrink is shot. (Vito´s hit)

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/04/02 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pherdy:
[quote]Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b]Yeah I'll see it, although I'd like to see the 1st before I see the 2nd one. My favorite scene in Analyze this is towards the end of the movie when Billy Crystal goes to that "meetin" & he slaps the crap outta Jelly! But what I'm REALLY looking forward to, is Meet the Parents 2 aka Meet the Fockers!
Irishman12, you are so right. Analyze That I'm looking forward to for a long time now and I'm glad it's release is nearby. BUt if there is one movie I'm looking forward to even more, it's Meet the Fockers.

By the way, a sequel to the animation film Shrek is planned for 2004, and the premise is probably Shrek and Fiona visiting Shrek's parents as Ben Stiller did in Meet the Parents.

As for Robert DeNiro, I also like him better in Meet the Parents than in Analyze That.

But I'll see them both anyway!![/b][/quote]Yeah I heard that they're making a sequel to Shrek, but they're also making Spider-Man 2 (2004), Jason vs Freddy (2003), American Pie 3 (2003), Terminator 3 (2003), and the Hulk (2003). I wanna see all of them, but you wouldn't believe what I read about some of the upcoming movies to be made: The Jungle Book 2 (2003), Jeepers Creepers 2 (2003), The Fast and Furious 2 (2003), Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde (2003), Bad Boys 2 (2003, FINALLY?), Tomb Raider 2 (2003), Exorcist: The Beginning (2003, do we need a prequel to this movie!? It wasn't scary!). Now, some of those movies, I'm wondering how they can make movies to? I liked Fast & Furious, and Legally Blonde, but what are the sequel's gonna be about! STOP MAKING STUPID SEQUELS TO STUPID MOVIES! NO ONE'S GOING TO GO SEE THEM!

PS-If you're interested Pherdy, I got this info from 411mania.com
Posted By: The Spanish Inquisition

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/04/02 09:35 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Pherdy:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b]Yeah I'll see it, although I'd like to see the 1st before I see the 2nd one. My favorite scene in Analyze this is towards the end of the movie when Billy Crystal goes to that "meetin" & he slaps the crap outta Jelly! But what I'm REALLY looking forward to, is Meet the Parents 2 aka Meet the Fockers!

But I'll see them both anyway!![/b][/quote]Yeah I heard that they're making a sequel to Shrek, but they're also making Spider-Man 2 (2004), Jason vs Freddy (2003), American Pie 3 (2003), Terminator 3 (2003), and the Hulk (2003). I wanna see all of them, but you wouldn't believe what I read about some of the upcoming movies to be made: The Jungle Book 2 (2003), Jeepers Creepers 2 (2003), The Fast and Furious 2 (2003), Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde (2003), Bad Boys 2 (2003, FINALLY?), Tomb Raider 2 (2003), Exorcist: The Beginning (2003, do we need a prequel to this movie!? It wasn't scary!). Now, some of those movies, I'm wondering how they can make movies to? I liked Fast & Furious, and Legally Blonde, but what are the sequel's gonna be about! STOP MAKING STUPID SEQUELS TO STUPID MOVIES! NO ONE'S GOING TO GO SEE THEM!

PS-If you're interested Pherdy, I got this info from 411mania.com [/b][/quote]You left the best one out, the Matrix Reloaded.

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/04/02 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Spanish Inquisition:
You left the best one out, the Matrix Reloaded.
Oh sorry, I forgot to tell everyone, I'm not a Matrix fan either. Too weird & I didn't really follow the storyline. So that makes me anti-Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, and Matrix! I know I'll get ridiclued for it, but oh well! That's just my opinion & I'm entitled to it. I also left out X-Men 2, that should be good!
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/06/02 04:03 AM

i'm going to see and hope i enjoy i probably will have a real good time watching it, Haven't seen DeNiro recently so that's what i'm mostly excited about.

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/06/02 08:15 PM

well, Guineapig, recently Robert DeNiro was in buddy movies or other semi-great crime flicks like "Showtime", "15 minutes", "The Score" and "City by the sea"... his comedy appearances in Analyze This and especially Meet the parents were the best things of him in the last few years.

Irishman12, you name some sequels yet to be made.. but I asure you, there are way more in development

where to start...

first of all, Spider-Man is probably going to be a trilogy (going on with "The Amazing Spider-Man" in 2004)...

Batman is set to start his own new trilogy too with "Batman: Year One" in 2004 and probaly "Year Two" etc. afterwards. there are also rumours about a new Superman franchise, and the ultimate climax will be somewhere in 2006 or after, with the duomovie "Batman vs Superman"..

more comic sequels: "X2", the sequel to X-Men, and "Scooby 2" while 'new' comic adaptations like "Daredevil", "Barbarella" and "Catwoman" are all in the plans.

then there will be a bunch of new actionhero series...

Ben Affleck has his Jack Ryan series by Tom Clancy's books after The Sum Of All Fears;
Matt Damon will probably continue as Jason Bourne in Ludlum's adaptations after The Bourne Identity
Charlie's Angels 2, called "Full Throttle", is up for next year
Vin Diesel's hit XXX will be sequeled too, and of course James Bond has been sequeling for over 40 years now, and probably will for another 40...

then there are some oldies to be 'sequeled', which started in 1999 with "The Phantom Menace". get a hold of these, altough not all as certain yet:

"Alien 5"
"Die Hard 4"
"Indiana Jones 4" (2005)
"Terminator 3" (2003)
"Dumb and Dumberer" a prequel WITHOUT Jim Carrey

and some more

also, these movies have been rumoured to have sequels sooner or later: Bad Boys, Blue Streak

and some are confirmed:

Shrek 2, Rush Hour 3, Whole Nine Yards 2, Tomb Raider 2, American Wedding (the third American Pie film), Mission: Impossible 3, 'Seriously Dude Where's my car?', The Matrix 2&3, Harry Potter 3&4, Lord of the Rings3, Star Wars episode III

and the list goes on.

these were the only the ones I once found interesting enough to write down, if you do a little extra research on the internet, there's probably even more...
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/08/02 11:14 AM

well i went and seen analyze that friday very funny movie , it wont win any awards but worth seeing.....
Posted By: Almammater

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/08/02 12:13 PM

It will be released next Wednesday over here. It's called "Mafia Blues"

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/08/02 03:55 PM

Pherdy, wow that was a good list. Had a lot of things on there I had, but really the only movies I would see off of what you said would be comic book movies, like X-Men 2, the next 2 Spider-Mans, the new Batmans, and the Batman vs Superman movie (only if it had a good cast). I also wanna see Die Hard 4, Terminator 3, and Indiana Jones 4!

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/08/02 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Almammater:
It will be released next Wednesday over here. It's called "Mafia Blues"
Mafia Blues, realy? What was the first one called? Almammater, are movies/tv-series resynchronized or do you have subtitles with non-French movies??

Irishman12, a while ago I thought of the recent years as the "century of sequels" sometimes it sounds very good a movie you like is sequeled, yet some brilliant masterpieces (they were thinking of a Forrest Gump 2, starting of 5 minutes after when the first one ended) are not to be touched, I think.. So no Scarface 2, Godfather 3, Godfather 4 or Forrest Gump 2 please!!

I got my info from Imdb.Com , YahooMovies and HSX which features a lot of movies which might only are rumours or even referred in interviews, but emitted anyway.
Posted By: Puppeteer

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/09/02 05:40 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by The Spanish Inquisition:
[b]You left the best one out, the Matrix Reloaded.
Oh sorry, I forgot to tell everyone, I'm not a Matrix fan either. Too weird & I didn't really follow the storyline. So that makes me anti-Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, and Matrix! I know I'll get ridiclued for it, but oh well! That's just my opinion & I'm entitled to it. I also left out X-Men 2, that should be good![/b][/quote]I'm not bashing you, but if you don't like Star Wars, LOTR and Harry Potter....Matrix, to me, is not like those movies. I love the Matrix.

Re: analyze this, ANALYZE THAT - 12/10/02 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Puppeteer:
I'm not bashing you, but if you don't like Star Wars, LOTR and Harry Potter....Matrix, to me, is not like those movies. I love the Matrix.
Well, I didn't mean Matrix was exactly like them, because they're mostly fantasy & the Matrix is Sci-Fi, but still, I'm not a big Sci-Fi fan. I'm more of a comedy/mafia/comic book made into movies kinda guy!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET