Home

*New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel*

Posted By: The Chosen 1

*New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 10/31/02 12:37 PM

...a few days ago I read in the papers that Vin Diesel is working on a new Mafia-Thriller called "Le Diablo"! He's supposed to play a Drug-boss in the movie...
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 10/31/02 12:41 PM

I hate Vin Diesel I think his movies suck but thats just my opinion
Posted By: The Chosen 1

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 10/31/02 06:53 PM

"xXx" didn't satisfy me, but "Boiler Room" was (and still is) a nice movie! ...and Vin Diesel convinced me as a actor!
Posted By: TonySoprano

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 11/01/02 02:54 PM

I liked Vin Diesel in The Fast and The Furios, one of my fav movies.
Posted By: ChiChi

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 11/05/02 11:12 PM

I think Vin Deisel is an all right actor. He did ok in Knock Around Guys as the muscle man. We will have to wait and see how he does as the main man.

"The world is yours"
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 11/08/02 06:19 AM

I never bothered to see Knockaround Guys, was it any good ChiChi?(or anyone who has seen it?).
Posted By: Snake Eyes

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 11/09/02 05:05 AM

Sounds interesting ill have to keep up with this one.
Posted By: Don Mafia

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 04/18/03 05:43 PM

I thought I'd pull this thread up because i recently saw Knockaround Guys. I didnt mind it. i have seen better. I'm not really into Vin and i think that that casting for this movie wasnt great. just thought i'd share my thoughts.
Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 04/18/03 06:08 PM

Vin Diesel can't act, he's horrible. xXx made me want to stick my finger down my throat; sorry. I think he's really bad, and he ruins almost every movie he's in, and picks horrible movies with horrible plots. Vin Diesel = HORRIBLE.

He'll ruin this movie, too. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 04/19/03 02:22 AM

Picks bad roles? So, I would probably do the same, he is doing it for the money. I would do xXx even though I hate the movie. Anyway, I do hate some movies he did like xXx and Pitch Black. Otherwise, thats it.
Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 04/19/03 02:52 AM

Wow, then he takes no pride in his acting if he just does it for money. That's pathetic. :rolleyes:
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 04/19/03 04:02 AM

Vin Desel, (sorry if I mispelled but who cares?) is a terrible actor. All around. Period.
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 05/06/03 09:04 PM

He picks terrible movies? What about saving private Ryan?

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not supporting the guy. Vin can't act his way out of a nutsack.
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 05/06/03 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
Wow, then he takes no pride in his acting if he just does it for money. That's pathetic. :rolleyes:
2 words: John Travolta
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 05/07/03 02:50 AM

I hate Vin Diesel I think his movies suck but thats just my opinion

^ by DonPalentino

I hate Vin Diesel, I think his movies suck but thats just FACT.
Posted By: GAMBINO

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 05/07/03 04:18 AM

His last movie, A man apart, was not that bad.

I kind of liked it.
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 05/07/03 05:03 AM

2 words: John Travolta

^ Joltin who else??

How can you dare to smear Travolta by comparing him to anyone??

Travolta's not just a man, nor an actor, who's made disco movies to spark and brighten my life forever... But: a. Way. Of. Life. I'm serious by the way.

Who cares what Vin Diesel does with his career?? Is he not allowed to do what he wants with his acting career ? Think of it as a businessman, doing business. Pretending to like some of his customers. Acting. Though art can't and shouldn't be compared to anything else, nor sold..

All actors do it for the money. Otherwise: they would act for free. It is what they choose; to act in, and what you think of it, and of their acting in general. And sometimes. Of course money can be a factor. Don't they survive as well??-[some do not: to me]

*kicker*

Overall, above all, and all in all :I do think Vin Diesel sucks as an actor.. But; compare him to any rapper who's made a movie. Including Tupac(who never fooled me as an actor. Could have just been his movies).. He's better. Then again.. Compare him to Steven Van Zandt, and he is shamed.

Guineapig.
Posted By: DonCarlos

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 06/17/03 08:07 PM

Vin Diesel sucks... does he have a potato down his throat? how does he speak like that? He just looks like a bully and his movies stink.

Fast and the Furious is awful, i didn't even thought the car chases were cool. For example i didn't like Gone in 60 seconds but i thought the car chases were very cool. Fast & the Furious didn't even get to that. I even liked the car chases in the Dukes of Hazard better...

And they're making a sequel? 2 Fast 2 Furious 2 F**king boring
Posted By: Luca's boy

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 06/18/03 08:17 PM

"Saving Private Ryan" was a very good movie, however the only reason Vin Deisel didn't ruin it was because noone could notice him!
Posted By: XJimmy the GentX

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 06/18/03 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonCarlos:
Vin Diesel sucks... does he have a potato down his throat? how does he speak like that? He just looks like a bully and his movies stink.

Fast and the Furious is awful, i didn't even thought the car chases were cool. For example i didn't like Gone in 60 seconds but i thought the car chases were very cool. Fast & the Furious didn't even get to that. I even liked the car chases in the Dukes of Hazard better...

And they're making a sequel? 2 Fast 2 Furious 2 F**king boring
Hell yeah. Vin Diesel sucks. He's just one of those no talent hollywood bigshots that gets blown up publicity like crazy.
Posted By: Raymondo Corleone

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 06/20/03 05:52 PM

Yeah I agree, Vin Diesel is rubbish. He he.
Ciao!
Posted By: Chancre

Re: *New Mafia Movie With Vin Diesel* - 06/23/03 04:14 AM

All I got to say is that his initials are VD. Call me over cautious, but i'm not going anywhere near his movies.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET