Home

Boss of Bosses

Posted By: Scarlett

Boss of Bosses - 10/24/02 02:21 AM

I was at our local video store tonight trying to find something to rent I haven't seen before and noticed a movie called "Boss of Bosses", has anyone seen it, is it any good? I guess it is relatively new but I hadn't heard of it before. I just don't wanna waste money on it if it is crap.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Boss of Bosses - 10/24/02 04:47 AM

Not a bad film, Scarlett. Chazz Palmentieri is always worth watching, particularly in gangster roles. And it's an interesting story. My guess is you'll probably get your money's worth.
However, if your store has "Honor Thy Father," a seldom-seen, made-for-TV film about Salvatore (Bill) Bonanno and his father, Joe, grab it!
Posted By: Scarlett

Re: Boss of Bosses - 10/24/02 01:29 PM

I think I may have seen it, is that the one where Nancy McKeon plays his wife Rosalie?
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Boss of Bosses - 10/24/02 01:43 PM

Hi,
Boss Of Boss was entertaining. I like the movie even though some things were excluded. They seemed to do away with anything about Sammy Gravano. Gravano was part of Castellano's crew.

Paul
Posted By: Snake Eyes

Re: Boss of Bosses - 10/24/02 02:38 PM

I just saw Boss of Bosses a while ago. I loved it....I thought it was a very good movie.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Boss of Bosses - 10/24/02 08:51 PM

I really liked Boss Of Bosses Chazz Paliminteri did a real good job playin big paul
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET