Home

Oz??

Posted By: Don Jasani

Oz?? - 09/05/02 03:51 AM

I know its not completely Mob related, but how many people here watch Oz on HBO?? I've been following it since the first season and think its right up there with The Sopranos and Law & Order as one of the best shows on the tube.
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: Oz?? - 09/05/02 09:16 PM

We dont see that yet here in the UK, but, when it finally makes it's way over the pond (which it undoubtedly will ) I'll take a look

Family Honour
Posted By: Almammater

Re: Oz?? - 09/05/02 09:56 PM

TV'on while I'm reading + posting and I've just seen a trailer for... OZ ! I can't believe it ! They'll play it next Wednesday at 11.35 PM ! If the series hits France now then it should cross the Channel real soon FH !

I forgot to mention that it will be aired on a regular channel, not on pay-TV or satellite TV like the Sopranos.
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: Oz?? - 09/05/02 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Family Honour:
We dont see that yet here in the UK, but, when it finally makes it's way over the pond (which it undoubtedly will ) I'll take a look

Family Honour
lol..its on channel 4....and i dont like it personally, too many naked men

Re: Oz?? - 09/05/02 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Knocc Out:
[[/qb]
lol..its on channel 4....and i dont like it personally, too many naked men [/QB][/QUOTE]

No...you jest...I couldnt possibly watch a programme like that
What time and day knocc out??

Family Honour

Re: Oz?? - 09/05/02 10:06 PM

naked men ? Wow ! I really gotta wtch this ! Are there any tasty piece of bifsteak at least ???

Re: Oz?? - 09/05/02 10:17 PM

Hey Alma mon amie I'll send over the tapes for the shows....for a small fee you understand...just for a pre-view, you get it next wednesday hmmm, I better hurry up eh,

Family Honour

Re: Oz?? - 09/05/02 10:38 PM

Hiya FH, good night/morning me mate !

I'd love to tape the show for you (BTW it's in French), unfortunately I won't even be able to tape it for me 'cuz my VCR is dead ! But I wrote a letter to Santa, telling him whatta nice gurrl i bin this year and all so that he brings me a brand new VCR + DVD player next Chrissmus ! I also asked for some GOOD Broooce tickets of course ! Wembley's going on sale in a few hours now, I got the fever ! Will you go to the show ?
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: Oz?? - 09/05/02 11:27 PM

I Dunno what time and day, it used to be on channel 4 real late (like 12-2 am) on weekends, ive saw it 3 or 4 times, and theres been naked guys like twice i think...that is not good
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Oz?? - 09/07/02 06:45 PM

Hi all,
I watch OZ. Many of the stars on that show are now on Law&Order:Special Victims Unit. It is a well written show like Sopranos. there are even mob guys at OZ like Chucky Pancamo(Charles Zito). I thought when Adebisi was killed the show would go downhill. Not so. It just keeps getting better.

Paul

Paul
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Oz?? - 09/07/02 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Jasani:
I know its not completely Mob related, but how many people here watch Oz on HBO?? I've been following it since the first season and think its right up there with The Sopranos and Law & Order as one of the best shows on the tube.
An extremely well written show! They finished up shooting for this upcoming season several weeks ago. Unfortunately I have been told that this is probably the last season. What I like Besides the great writing and staggering storylines is that the writers of this show are not afraid to kill off a main character! There are a lot of uuntastful scenes, but I feel that is what makes the show more realistic about prison life. Hell, if you ever thought of breaking the law and were not afraid of going to prison then I would advise you to watch several episodes of OZ and I'll bet that you would then think twice about committing a serious crime! LOL!

Don Cardi
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Oz?? - 09/07/02 10:05 PM

Don Jasani,

I just got HBO. Tell me, what is the theme of that show? A cop show? Law show? Naked men hu??? Day/time/channel please?????

TIS
Posted By: Snake

Re: Oz?? - 09/08/02 03:15 AM

Someone run a cold shower for TIS, and hurry! (Does that even work on women?? )

Re: Oz?? - 09/08/02 03:22 AM

Oz is a show about how different people and groups react to eachother in prison. I watch the show dispite the male nudity...There has been some female nudity but not enough..heheheheheheh. It comes on Saturdays at 10pm on HBO...

Re: Oz?? - 09/08/02 03:33 AM

Quote:
There has been some female nudity but not enough..heheheheheheh. It comes on Saturdays at 10pm on HBO...
Hey, Don Jasani! I've seen only a few episodes myself, and it's pretty good. Anyway, pertaining your question above, I was wondering if Edie Falco ("Carmella" on The Sopranos...don't know her name on Oz) ever shed her clothes on the show? Totally tasteless, sexist question, but I had to ask!

Re: Oz?? - 09/08/02 03:45 AM

Snake,

She had a love scene with McManus and there was some bottom down nudity but nothing too revealing...too bad..

Re: Oz?? - 09/08/02 03:47 AM

Quote:
Snake,

She had a love scene with McManus and there was some bottom down nudity but nothing too revealing...too bad..

Re: Oz?? - 09/08/02 03:53 AM

Quote:
Snake,

Ah, crap!! Just my luck!! Well, to be honest, I don't think Edie is going to knock anybody's socks off anyway if she disrobed. She's got a pretty face (when wearing make-up) and a nice figure, all right. But man! She's got some fat, ugly calves and feet! I noticed 'em on The Sopranos when Tony bought her the fur coat and she's on top of him in bed pulling his pants down with her foot. Uggg! Or maybe I'm just too picky...

Anyways, thanks for the prompt reply, Don Jasani!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Oz?? - 09/08/02 05:52 PM

Snake,

You mean Edie Falco is in Oz as well as the Sopranos? Any other famous names in the show?

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET