Home

Pussy Got Whacked?!!?!!?!!?

Posted By: Joe Gunch

Pussy Got Whacked?!!?!!?!!? - 06/08/02 02:32 AM

I dont have HBO so I have been seeing The Sopranos by renting the dvds from blockbuster and i am on disc 2 of season 2 right now. but i was reading a review for "The Sopranos Soundtrack" on cdnow.com and the reviewer mentioned that one of the songs was the one Big Pussy was singing when he got whacked!!! Now its been driving me crazy. What season was he killed off in and for what??? did he wear a wire or turn on Tony or what??? Im goin crazy over hear, i gotta know!!!!
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Pussy Got Whacked?!!?!!?!!? - 06/08/02 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Gunch:
I dont have HBO so I have been seeing The Sopranos by renting the dvds from blockbuster and i am on disc 2 of season 2 right now. but i was reading a review for "The Sopranos Soundtrack" on cdnow.com and the reviewer mentioned that one of the songs was the one Big Pussy was singing when he got whacked!!! Now its been driving me crazy. What season was he killed off in and for what??? did he wear a wire or turn on Tony or what??? Im goin crazy over hear, i gotta know!!!!
Well since you have to know,

Yes Big Pussy was whacked in season 2, Tony found out he was wearing a wire for the Feds.

Tony, Paulie, and Silvio all shot him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET