Home

Witness To The Mob

Posted By: Jade

Witness To The Mob - 04/02/02 06:13 AM

Has anyone else seen this movie? I wanted to hear what people think of it. I have heard that it is bias.
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: Witness To The Mob - 10/13/02 06:35 PM

if you're talking about the made-for-tv movie about Sammy Gravano, starring Nick Turturro as The Bull and produced by Rober DeNiro, then yes, I saw it, just after seeing the movie "Gotti". Well, the movies have the same story, but a different perspective. One where Gotti is the hero and Gravano the rat, and this one Gravano is the good guy with a bad past, and Gotti is like Satan.

See for yourself.

Info on Imdb.com HERE
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Witness To The Mob - 10/13/02 07:29 PM

Hi,
I saw the movie some years ago before Sopranos aired. Some of the stars of Sopranos were in the movie. I hope they air it again soon. I would like to watch it again. Tom Sizemore played Gotti. Abe Vigoda was Paul Castellano.

Paul
Posted By: Jade

Re: Witness To The Mob - 10/15/02 04:49 AM

Thanks for the info! I finally rented it out, it was pretty bias. Gravano just looks like the victim in it while Gotti looks like the evil person who MADE Gravano do all of those things. Like I said a while back, Gravano could have tried to stop Gotti from killing those people. He isn't as innocent as he wants people to think. But oh well, he's in prison now. Once again, thanks for the information.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Witness To The Mob - 10/15/02 04:16 PM

if i remember right this was produce by Bobby De Niro's Tribecca films . . .

GoodFella
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET