Home

The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando)

Posted By: Joe Gunch

The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/13/02 09:30 PM

do you like this movie. i enjoyed it a lot and i also thought the guy from fight club ( i cant think of his name right now ) did a good job. i laughed really hard at the end part when deniro made him look like a jackass.
Posted By: Tyler Durden

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/13/02 09:31 PM

Yeah The Score Was Great. The Guy From Fight Club is Edward Norton...You Should Check Em Out in American History X...He's Great In That Too...
Posted By: DonAlx

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/14/02 12:43 AM

yeah i just caught it a few days agon on ppv, i thought it was pretty damn good.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/14/02 03:15 AM

i agree. . . this movie is great. also 15 minutes.

--------------------

I command this family right or wrong. . .it was not what I wanted!
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/14/02 11:12 PM

The Score is awesome Ed norton played a great retard. The best played retard i have to say is sean penn in "I Am Sam".
Posted By: Joe Gunch

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/15/02 01:33 AM

yea he did a very believable job as brian the retard. im sorry but that guy cracked me up
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/17/02 12:02 AM

It was rare seeing De Niro being beaten up and killed in a movie (in 15 Min.), hehehe. Edward Norton is my generations Dustin Hoffman. He is so talented and knows how to pick his movies. Most of his movies always has a twist (Primal Fear, Fight Club, The Score).

Does his other films have different twists as well?

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/17/02 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Corleone:
It was rare seeing De Niro being beaten up and killed in a movie (in 15 Min.), hehehe.
i agree. . . but De Niro still manages to spit on the face of one of the guys while being beaten. . . i like that part. . . de niro is really a good actor.

---------------------

I command this family right or wrong . . . it was not what I wanted!
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/17/02 10:21 PM

De Niro doesn't lose much. A real tuff man...and yes... Norton did play a great slow person in the film....A perfect cover in real life AY?
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/18/02 10:40 PM

I totaly did not expect de niro to die in 15 mins. It really shocked the shit outta me.

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/19/02 05:54 AM

me too . . .

--------------------

I command this family right or wrong . . . it was not what I wanted!

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 02/22/02 03:02 AM

Yeah who knew his character would die?
Posted By: Puppeteer

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 03/16/02 11:14 AM

I liked this movie, but it ain't outstanding.

The beginning was sooooooo slow. I really wanted to turn it off already, but wanted to see Brando and De Niro together.

I was kind of disappointed a little. The scenes between the 2 Vito-s were a big let down. I know that's not the point of the movie, but their dialogue was sub-par.

However, the movie started picking up near the end and I found De Niro's break in to be very exciting, my heart was racing.
Posted By: Snake

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 03/17/02 05:24 AM

Not one of either actor's greatest hits, but I thought it was pretty good. I must admit the end was too predictable. But it was still much, much better than "15 Minutes"! That was one lousy film!

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 03/17/02 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
Not one of either actor's greatest hits, but I thought it was pretty good. I must admit the end was too predictable. But it was still much, much better than "15 Minutes"! That was one lousy film!
So you mean you knew DeNiro had it all along?

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 03/17/02 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Corleone:
So you mean you knew DeNiro had it all along?[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, yeah. The old "switch-a-roo" ploy is as old as dinosaur turds!

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 03/17/02 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
[quote]Originally posted by Daniel Corleone:
[b]
So you mean you knew DeNiro had it all along?[/quote]Believe it or not, yeah. The old "switch-a-roo" ploy is as old as dinosaur turds! [/b][/QUOTE]

I guess. Typical heist film huh?

Re: The Score (w/ Deniro & Brando) - 03/17/02 08:40 PM

Excellent choice of words! It was good--not great--and, yeah, TYPICAL--not exceptional!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET