Home

Omerta

Posted By: Brady

Omerta - 08/30/01 09:09 PM

School just started, and I decided to pick up a Puzo book to get me through the first couple weeks. I grabbed Omerta from my bookstore, and started reading. I'd say this is definently a great book so far.

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: Brady ]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Omerta - 08/30/01 09:17 PM

I highly recommend it too. It lived up to my expections
Posted By: Liz Skywalker

Re: Omerta - 08/30/01 11:25 PM

It was a good book but not as good, IMHO, as some of the others.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Omerta - 09/01/01 01:09 PM

I really do like that book. After that check out some more Puzo work. He's a genius.

Re: Omerta - 09/07/01 09:42 PM

Well, since Im doing my Omerta reading solely during study-hall, Im about 3/4 of the way through the book. And like the critics say on the back of book, it kept me glued, and turning pages. Now when I'm finished with this one, I want to look into more Puzo books. Specifically "The Sicilian" and "The Last Don". I've read Godfather. But my question is, are the 2 books I mentioned going to keep me as gripped as Omerta has? Im guessing yes, but still would like some input. Thanks
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Omerta - 09/07/01 10:42 PM

I have to admit I havn't read the Last Don yet. But i'm definately going to get it as it sounds great.

The Sicilian is amazing. I havn't came across many people who havn't enjoyed that book. In fact i've came across about one person so far. It's also based on a true person 'Salvatore Giuliano.' A hero to the Sicilian people in the 40's. A must read.
Posted By: Pasiano

Re: Omerta - 09/08/01 09:39 AM

I gotta say that " The Sicilian " is if not the best of Puzo's works's . Unreal ... my own opions though... give me your's when your done . Pasiano

Re: Omerta - 09/08/01 07:33 PM

Alrighty, I picked up The Sicilian, and The Last Don today, gonna start reading after I'm done w/ Omerta. Thanks for the feeback
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Omerta - 09/08/01 10:35 PM

yeah i am currently reading omerta it is a good book so far.
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: Omerta - 09/08/01 10:39 PM

Omerta is something that you will read on and on.
Posted By: DonThomas

Re: Omerta - 09/09/01 12:33 AM

For me, it was one of those books you couldn't put down. Every time I would set it down and go do something else, I'd find myself picking the book back up in a very short time. It's a good one.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET