Home

Mob town

Posted By: tommy_milan

Mob town - 10/25/19 10:23 PM

Trailer just come out. I assume it's based on the Alpachin meeting? Sorry wanted to post the trailer but was told to get a haircut.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Mob town - 10/26/19 01:24 AM

Looks good. A lot of decent actors. David Arquette was always underrated imo. Most of his roles are played for laughs but I think he could play the curious cop who stumbles upon this madness. Robert Davi as Genovese. Surprised he didn't have more mob roles in his career. Is that Meadow Soprano in there? Looks from the trailer like they kept things simple, told a good story and let the actors use their talent. Look forward to it.

Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Mob town - 10/26/19 09:48 AM

nice thanks !
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Mob town - 11/13/19 01:22 AM

Yeah man, this looks really good.
Posted By: FrankValenti

Re: Mob town - 11/20/19 01:26 AM

This is the 2nd time Robert Davi has played Vito Genovese in his career and he looks very good for the role.

The movie as a whole? Meh. It looks entertaining, just not anything we’d consider a classic 10 years from now. Apalachin deserves more attention on the screen though so I’m glad someone is taking it on.
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: Mob town - 11/30/19 04:30 PM

Trailer looks very concerning to me. Think at best this film will be bland, made for TV movie quality, at worst so bad it's funny
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET