Home

American History X (ending)

Posted By: botz

American History X (ending) - 07/23/16 05:02 PM

What do you think happened to Derek after his brother Danny was killed by a black gangmember at the ending of the movie? Did Derek embrace the Nazi ideology again or what you do you think?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: American History X (ending) - 07/23/16 05:20 PM

I don't think so. More than likely he felt his brother paid for his past sins under the skinheads. They probably would have still moved off like he had planned.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: American History X (ending) - 07/24/16 09:29 AM

You consider this a mob film?

But it had a fantastic cast and it put Ed Norton on the map. Up until that time I thought Ed Norton worked in the sewer on the honeymooners.

It also had the guy Avery brooks who played hawk a black hit man on a great show Spenser for Hire can't find that anywhere either.

The best thing about this movie for me is that it had Joey Cortese in it. I met him years ago at a hotel where I lived when not at home. He was a cool dude I first
saw him in the movie the death collector. I saw it in a movie theather I thought
this guy would be a star. It never happen to bad he was real good in it. Joe Pesci and Frank Vincent were also in it. But no one knew who they were back then.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: American History X (ending) - 07/24/16 09:32 AM

Actually I thought Derek would go hunting after the family of the guy who killed his brother. Revenge is better done that way.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET