Home

Making Jack Falcone

Posted By: RedBullets

Making Jack Falcone - 01/23/15 08:26 AM

How good is this book? Has anybody bothered to read it?

Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: Making Jack Falcone - 01/23/15 08:33 AM

Yea it wasn't bad. A lot of good info on Greg de Palma and the crew that he infiltrated.
It's just very amusing to me that a Cuban guy was getting in so close with organization.
Posted By: RedBullets

Re: Making Jack Falcone - 01/23/15 08:47 AM

Alright. I'll probably read it.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Making Jack Falcone - 02/23/15 07:48 PM

You know what was funny about this fbi guy, he was on this site I would go on. So one time I'm on there just doing my thing. Then he posts something saying that he's going to some big event to honor some decorated Jersey officers and so I chimed in because I know a little bit about Jersey cops...I hear things. So anyways I see a name listed who was an honoree and I tell FBI Jack hey you know your guy was once actually working with wiseguys parking their cars while in Jersey. Fbi guy says no fn way he wasn't workin with them. I said well he wasn't exactly working per se WITH them but he was in the garage working and had an understanding that he's gotta park their cars, do whatever the hell they tell him to do, and keep his mouth shut.
I wonder if fbi Jack ever found out the truth.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Making Jack Falcone - 02/24/15 02:01 AM

lol I thought for sure somebody on here would call me out on this one ha. It's really a true story about the decorated cop but I don't know if I was talking to Jack the FBI guy. For all I know he could've been Jack the Ripper. And after I had that convo what made it even more unbelievable was Gene Catena's grandson chimed in too to throw in his two cents about Jersey cops tongue Ha ha tongue tongue tongue

It's a slow night on here
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: Making Jack Falcone - 03/04/15 08:07 PM

Rosie O'Donnell could totally play Agent Garcia in a movie about this case.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Making Jack Falcone - 03/24/15 05:24 PM

Saw this guy on 60 Minutes a couple of years ago. Worth a look...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBxsJwLyL10
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: Making Jack Falcone - 03/25/15 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere
Rosie O'Donnell could toally play Agent Garcia in a movie about this case.

Haha that's great
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET