Home

Tough Nuts

Posted By: afriendofours

Tough Nuts - 11/14/14 08:30 AM

Just in case anyone is interested in Australian crime, the majority of the Tough Nuts documentaries are up on youtube at the moment.

Some include Dino Dibra, Alphonse Gangitano, George Freeman, Mick Sayer, Carl Williams and more.

Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Tough Nuts - 11/14/14 10:30 AM

Nice , afriend , I'll check it out

Re: Tough Nuts - 11/16/14 08:38 AM

Nikolai Radev and Lenny McPherson(who was the mr big of Aussie crime for a long time), are other documentaries that seem to be up at the moment.

Dead Famous, The Melbourne Gangland Wars documentary is also on youtube just now. Which is another good watch, especially if you are a fan of the first Underbelly series.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Tough Nuts - 11/16/14 01:23 PM

i'll check em' out, only saw chopper the other night,

dont know know tat much bout other crime figures,

first time i saw mad max i was going were the F*** in england is this?? lol

Re: Tough Nuts - 11/17/14 07:36 AM

You might want to check out the Underbelly TV series, if it interests you.

Underbelly is a dramatized portrayal of many of these Aussie criminals and their stories such as the Melbourne gangland wars/Carl Williams, which is the story the first series is based around.

The second series is the story of the Mr Asia Heroin Syndicate, Terry Clark and Aussie Bob Trimbole, who was connected to the Calabrian Mafia.

The third series is about the golden mile and Kings Cross, John Ibrahim, Police Corruption in New South Wales and so on.

There is about 6 series in total so far, all with different stories relating to Australian crime.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET