Home

Movie idea on Chicago outfit questions?!

Posted By: ChiefAD

Movie idea on Chicago outfit questions?! - 09/21/14 10:31 AM

So, I am outling a gangster movie at the moment, and getting ready to begin a screenplay. I'm writing a script which is fictional, but it takes place in Chicago and some of the characters are loosely inspired by some of the real gangsters within the outift. The story takes place in the 80's and modern day! Question, what area of the city should the story mainly take place, what nightclub/social club should be used, and what are some interesting things that should take place within the story line? I need locations, strip clubs, etc; it all can be alternated for other purposes, thanks for the input!
Posted By: MetodaGemini

Re: Movie idea on Chicago outfit questions?! - 09/22/14 11:32 PM

so you want us to write the movie for you is what youre saying

Re: Movie idea on Chicago outfit questions?! - 09/23/14 01:41 PM

excuse me? I'm writing it; I'd asked about night clubs and social clubs and such. I know exactly what MY script is going to be about
Posted By: MetodaGemini

Re: Movie idea on Chicago outfit questions?! - 09/23/14 04:00 PM

Sorry I assumed if you had a story you wouldn't ask for the setting characters and plot points.why don't you give us a small synopsis if you have anything so other can go off you know not what should be in it guys?

Re: Movie idea on Chicago outfit questions?! - 10/02/14 01:32 PM

It takes a look at the professional and personal life of *Mickey Prada* and how his Grand Ave. street crew who rise the ranks of the Outfit's hierarchy during a mob war; while running a nightclub as a ghost partner.

Re: Movie idea on Chicago outfit questions?! - 10/02/14 01:54 PM

still wrestling with the thought if I should make it take place in the 70/80's or modern day
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Movie idea on Chicago outfit questions?! - 10/02/14 06:12 PM

Try doing some research on The Outfit, you may learn a thing or too.

Re: Movie idea on Chicago outfit questions?! - 10/02/14 07:44 PM

I have, haven't found much on the Outfit in the 80's, and still trying to think if writing and setting it modern day what could I do to make it interesting
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET