Home

TV SERIES GOMORRA

Posted By: lefty_two_guns

TV SERIES GOMORRA - 08/10/14 04:39 AM

Hi just started to watch the Tv series Gomorra its is very good as good a the Sopranos if not better. more violent anyway and more realistic.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 08/11/14 09:27 AM

Contacted primewire.ag to add this to there site other day smile

They added it, and people posted the whole series with English subs,
Even though they there only broadcasting the English Sub version on sky Atlantic
for two weeks now lol

Here the link for anyone looking to watch it,

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2748423-Gomorra

And the imdb page on the show smile

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2049116/
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 08/15/14 04:20 AM

just finished watching whole first series, first 3/4 episodes are some fo the best tv i have ever seen looses focus after that until 9 through to 12 but still very good worth a watch.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 08/15/14 11:26 AM

Originally Posted By: lefty_two_guns
just finished watching whole first series, first 3/4 episodes are some fo the best tv i have ever seen looses focus after that until 9 through to 12 but still very good worth a watch.

just finished watching it great series,
gotta wait til 2016 for season 2,

amazing ending all ill say lol
Posted By: tommy_milan

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/12/14 04:34 PM

Just completed episode 6. This series is one mother of a sleeper waiting to happen. Absolute top notch,we can't get enough of it here. Ciro the immortal is brilliant. Highly recommend to you all,so glad they are doing season 2.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/13/14 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: tommy_milan
Just completed episode 6. This series is one mother of a sleeper waiting to happen. Absolute top notch,we can't get enough of it here. Ciro the immortal is brilliant. Highly recommend to you all,so glad they are doing season 2.

I'm dying for season 2 already smile
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/17/14 12:57 PM

started watching after i saw this thread, this show is siiiiiick. 5 episodes in i can only imagine what else is going to happen. lefty two guns i owe you a drink for putting me on to this one!

my only gripe has nothing to do with the show just that whoever translated didn't do a great job, hopefully someone will translate it again after this gets more popular, which i'm sure it will.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/26/14 06:55 PM

Lol a Russian translating Italian to English

I didn't expect the subs to be 100% smile
Posted By: Benny3Balls

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/26/14 07:12 PM

The episodes that are currently on in the UK are the ones you want to watch. They have the real studio english subtitles hardcoded into them. Not those bullshit subtitles from the scene guys who translated it from italian to dutch to english using google translation. Episode 9 is on this coming monday.

Genny is a new man. He's not taking shit from anyone now.
Posted By: Dandi

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/26/14 08:31 PM

Genny isn't taking any shit. But he's also still operating from a base of nepotism. Part of me wants Ciro to slap the dumb shit down. Ciro - for all he's self-serving - he's grafted to where he is and is being made to slum it.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/28/14 04:24 PM

That tranny episode was a bit crazy, I had the same problem couldn't make sense of the episode cause of shitty subs
Posted By: carmela

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/28/14 05:19 PM

This is still not available in the US? I have RAI tv, too, but it's not on there either.
Posted By: Massimo

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/28/14 09:42 PM

I dont see it either. LMK if you find it on you tube or something else, and vice versa! the movie has been up there but only in segments which obviously is no way to watch something.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/28/14 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: DonMega1888
That tranny episode was a bit crazy, I had the same problem couldn't make sense of the episode cause of shitty subs

Yeah I had to watch some parts with my brother cause he knows Italian.

Just finished the season, fucking crazy. There are no words for Ciro. I don't wanna say too much. And Don Pietro....

After the whole season Conte is easily my favorite character, so calculating man.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/07/14 03:55 PM

I've just watched the first episode, decent show..

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/08/14 03:55 PM

Hey De Niro,we(in UK) are awaiting episode 11 and trust me my friend it's going to kick off big time,so much so i feel like hiding behind the couch to avoid the bullets. Growing up watching spaghetti westerns,giallos and italian crime films,regarding Ciro the Immortal,well all i can say is nobody does the anti hero like the italians do. Enjoy!!

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/09/14 01:40 PM

I tend to stream most things on line, so i can watch it at my leisure. Still only watched the first episode as yet..
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/10/14 07:50 AM

I had already made ​​a post with the best quotes gomorra, but I put it in the wrong place, now I put the link.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=806554#Post806554

Now that Gomorra the TV series will be televised in america, I want to open this post with the best quotes of the series. Sorry for the spoiler

stai senza pensieri (stay without worries)
sti rus tutto renaro e cattiveria (these Russians, all money and badness)
scommetto che ti chiami Noemi (I bet your name is Noemi)

Genny Savastano to his mother Imma, regent of the clan.

when I was in the honduras I was in a hut, and with me there was an American that spoke spoke because he was afraid. In the meantime,your money didn't arrive.One night the Hondurans put a machete in my hand and shouted "kill him", I was praying that someone would come and save me,that you to come save me.
But nothing. And they kept shouting "kill him or we kill you," and then I did it.
I started cutting the head first, then the arms, then his hands; I did it in pieces.

I left at Naples, a gang of assholes who can't even find the dick in pant

Attached picture 10372293_280103208827958_8062673956731187239_n.jpg

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/10/14 12:41 PM

Originally Posted By: tommy_milan
Hey De Niro,we(in UK) are awaiting episode 11 and trust me my friend it's going to kick off big time,so much so i feel like hiding behind the couch to avoid the bullets. Growing up watching spaghetti westerns,giallos and italian crime films,regarding Ciro the Immortal,well all i can say is nobody does the anti hero like the italians do. Enjoy!!

Ciro really is a heartless guy. He screwed over that kid Daniel badly and what he did to Daniels girlfriend was really pretty cruel. I like him. lol

Up to episode 10, 2 more to go this first season. The shows playing in the UK are the shows that english speaking people who don't understand Italian should watch. They have the genuine studio english subtitles that make a big difference.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/14/14 02:24 PM

I also really like Ciro.
Is the only one who always knows what to do, and Imma and Genny want to lead just because the name Savastano, but nepotism have no grip and ends up as the third colombo war.
Regarding Danielino and girlfriend, but what did you expect? Ciro is a camorrista taht lives and acts as a camorrista, doesn't it seem strange that Danielino accept so easily to kill a man? what think ? Is not GTA?

Ciro grew up in an orphanage and says that Don Pietro Savastano saved him.
I don't really understand why at the beginning makes the spy on the drug shipment and then as soon as Don Pietro is arrested trying to scale the power using Genny.What Imma and then Genny, are wrong to do is to isolate him. He has always been a loyal soldier but Imma first and then Genny returned crazy from Honduras not only isolate Ciro, but badly treated the faithful capizona leading them to revolt.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/15/14 07:28 AM

Benny a small joke on your name
lol lol
A man with three balls goes into a bus and says to another person:
"You know that you and I have 5 balls? the other say," Why you poor man, only have one ? "

if my grandpa had three balls, he would have been a flipper
way of saying lol

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/22/14 02:04 PM

Hey fellas,finished Gomorrah,all i can say is wow the finale was of epic proportions,probably best finale of any series/box set i have ever scene.....brutal! The big hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein got the rights to show it in America and he said himself it is absolute world class. For anyone who shy's away from subtitles,your missing out big time. Stefano Sollima said the other day series 2 will be bout 18 months. Bring it on!! Ciro the Immortal..."you fools how could you ever trust me!? I am evil"

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/23/14 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Benny a small joke on your name
lol lol
A man with three balls goes into a bus and says to another person:
"You know that you and I have 5 balls? the other say," Why you poor man, only have one ? "

if my grandpa had three balls, he would have been a flipper
way of saying lol

lol

It's always good to have a spare ball, you never know when you might need it. wink

I just watched the season finale of Gomorrah, good episode! I really liked this series, i hope they don't make us wait too long for the second season.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 11/03/14 11:30 AM

I dont see how anyone can "like" Ciro. You guys are some real homers for this Mafia shit. Genny was arguably my favorite character up until the final episode,started out wet behind the ears, but became a ruthless killer, who still had somewhat of a conscious. Ciro lost his after his mentor was killer and Lady Imma begun treating him like dirt. Still that was no reason for him to do what he did to that girl. The one thing I really liked about this show was that there are no heroes, there are no good guys and there isnt anyone to root for. Not one character. However after Ciro manipulated everyone, the final scene in the final episode reveals where this show is going. And I really hope Ciro is offed early on. Though I must admit that what he did to Lady Imma, was pure genius. But she too, was an asshole.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 11/11/14 10:06 AM

I want season 2!!!!!!

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 03/19/16 06:15 PM

Season 2 premieres May 10th... Can't wait. Haven't looked forward to a series like this in a while.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 03/21/16 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
I dont see how anyone can "like" Ciro. You guys are some real homers for this Mafia shit. Genny was arguably my favorite character up until the final episode,started out wet behind the ears, but became a ruthless killer, who still had somewhat of a conscious. Ciro lost his after his mentor was killer and Lady Imma begun treating him like dirt. Still that was no reason for him to do what he did to that girl. The one thing I really liked about this show was that there are no heroes, there are no good guys and there isnt anyone to root for. Not one character. However after Ciro manipulated everyone, the final scene in the final episode reveals where this show is going. And I really hope Ciro is offed early on. Though I must admit that what he did to Lady Imma, was pure genius. But she too, was an asshole.

I agree, no one is likable in this show and that's why I also like it so much, it's realistic..

There are no good guys in such a world, it's cutthroat and only the most brutal survive..
Posted By: Testa

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 04/14/16 10:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCItJk_Pyeg

Omg this is a master piece, when you see the motorcycles pulling and then the music changes and you instantly know what's gonna happen.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 05/14/16 12:49 PM

season 2 started... just like season 1, shit gets real very quickly.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 06/18/16 01:48 PM

Finished watching season 1. Ciro is a cold motherfucker. One funny thing is the way in which ciro tries to manipulate and decieve is hilarious because it always involves him either grabbing peoples faces or getting really uncomfortably close to their faces and being really overly intense. I think if it was set in america anyone would either be creeped out by him or be able to tell hes trying to fuck them over.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 06/20/16 09:38 PM

I still have only seen the first episode of this show, not sure why i didn't carry on watching as i enjoyed the pilot.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 06/22/16 04:42 AM

I would consider you lucky. Now you can binge watch seasons 1 & 2 lol.

Ending to season 2 was crazy... But there's not much discussion here so I won't spoil anything.

Also if anyone needs English sub versions feel free to PM me (unless that's not allowed in which case I apologize)

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 06/24/16 11:28 AM

Deniro my advice is to watch at least the season 1 and after decide if watch the second too.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 06/24/16 04:38 PM

I'll get round to watching it eventually. Currently watching The Shield, up to Season 4, excellent show..
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/10/16 09:09 PM

Listen. I'm a huge wire and sopranos fan. To me nothing compares. Not breaking bad or even sons which I both loved as well. But I watched part 4,5, and 6 of what I believe is season one but like a few episodes put together in each part and I am fucking obsessed. why am I having trouble watching season two online? I'm going nuts. Someone please help ,e and give me a good place to watch it. It doesn't necessarily have to be free. I'll pay for it as long as it's legit. Please let me know. This show is the real fucking deal. Genius work. The old guy that survives the hit and then breaks out the old savastano from the prison transport is my favorite even though he doesn't have many lines. He's G'd up.i like Ciro but he's a dirty cocksucker. Great acting though. Let me know if anyone can help. Thank you.

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 10/16/16 09:41 AM

You could try the following links.

http://www.tvmuse.com/
http://www.couch-tuner.ag/
http://watchseries.cr/
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/13/17 11:23 PM

Season 3 opener on 17 November according to Salvatore Esposito.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/14/17 09:43 PM

It's All-Out War in 'Gomorrah' Season 3!

Posted By: Rahmet

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 02/06/20 02:16 PM

Where can I watch the show with english subtitles? On Netflix it isnt available in my country

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 02/06/20 08:06 PM

Ive been wanting to watch this on DVD for years now but for some reason, the DVD is not available with English subtitles. I wonder why this is..
Posted By: Balaclava777

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 02/09/20 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rahmet
Where can I watch the show with english subtitles? On Netflix it isnt available in my country

https://wlext.is/ptb-search?f=search_series_1&ptb-search=1&title=Gomorra
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 02/10/20 03:52 AM

i wonder if genny will have business in the us
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 09/06/20 11:23 PM

i saw i couple of places that ciro about come back for season 5
that will be great !
Posted By: SimonChen

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 11/13/20 05:47 PM

That man, he was a great character, but he should have stayed dead. This show loses its magic once it breaks its own rule- no one is safe and no one comes back.
Posted By: Homers77

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 12/01/20 04:11 PM

Does anyone have a link to watch season 4 with English subtitles? I started watching it a while ago but the site I was using stopped working!

Thanks!
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 02/25/21 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by SimonChen
That man, he was a great character, but he should have stayed dead. This show loses its magic once it breaks its own rule- no one is safe and no one comes back.

No. The plan was always for Ciro to be brought back why do you think the air bubbles showed up at the very end?Are you also going to complain that Genny is still alive?Genny got shot in the chest twice and face once and lived...

Anyone got a link to The Immortale Movie with English Subs?My Sicilian is OK but I can't understand these napolitans. I have seen 1,2,3 and know Ciro survives and is rescued in L'immortale but need to watch it and season 4 before s5.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 02/25/21 04:02 AM

I loved how Azzurra was the one who told Gennaro that he needed to kill Patriz, the baby and his cousin. I loved it even more that Gennaro did it, definitely shows the seriousness that certain people take their blood.

Great show! Has anyone watched the Suburra.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 02/25/21 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by MolochioInduced

I have. I really liked it. It's not as great as Gomorrah but it's a good show nonetheless, especially if you are familiar with Rome and its criminal organizations.

I watched the first two seasons and will watch the third one soon.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 03/25/21 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Malavita
Originally Posted by MolochioInduced

I have. I really liked it. It's not as great as Gomorrah but it's a good show nonetheless, especially if you are familiar with Rome and its criminal organizations.

I watched the first two seasons and will watch the third one soon.

I agree, very good. The angle with the church makes it so much more interesting IMO, most people didn’t seem to care about that angel either in GF 3.
Posted By: Balaclava777

Re: TV SERIES GOMORRA - 05/09/21 02:42 AM

Gomorrah season 4 on HBO MAX 5/20/21 cool
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET