Home

The Last Godfathers

Posted By: PhillyMob

The Last Godfathers - 03/05/14 05:11 AM

Did anybody read this book yet. I just got it from the library I thinks it's about the Sicilian mafia the Corleonesi Family. Toto Reinna is on the cover. I actually didn't realize it was about the Sicilian mafia.
I find that I'm more interested in American LCN but if it's good I will definitely read it

I just read Underboss which was very good and I just read Donnie Brasco Unfinished Business. That was was also very good.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: The Last Godfathers - 03/08/14 02:58 AM

Nobody?
Posted By: Scarface1981

Re: The Last Godfathers - 03/11/14 09:18 AM

Hi phillymob,

I have read this book, how are you finding it so far? It covers the stories of the 3 main guys from the corleonesi, leggio, riina & provenzano.

I really enjoyed it, there was alot of good information, although it was not my favourite mafia book i have read, it was a good starting point to know more about cosa nostra in southern Italy.

Let me know what you think, i am currently watching the Corleone tv series so have been referring back to this book after watching events unfold in the series.

Darren
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: The Last Godfathers - 03/12/14 02:52 AM

Ive read/own the book.its 1of my faves actually. Another really goid book on the sicilian mafia is men of dishonor. 2books im glad i own
Posted By: Scarface1981

Re: The Last Godfathers - 03/12/14 08:34 AM

Thanks tommykarate, ill keep an eye out for that book once i have gotten through my current collection to read.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET