Home

Magic City

Posted By: overcoat

Magic City - 11/25/13 04:33 AM

Anyone watch this series. I bought season 1 at walmart the other day and was hooked. I don't know anything about this show and I've never heard about it but it's pretty good.It's about a hotel family in miami and the mob etc, pretty good kind of remains me of the soprano's in a way not exactly but has similarities. Any one know if they made a season 2 or more.
Posted By: Mobster75

Re: Magic City - 11/27/13 11:35 AM

I remember watching it, I watched the whole first season except the season finale. Honestly, I tried so hard to get into it but I just couldn't. The story is so dull and theres no suspense or any of those plot twists that grab you into TV shows. It was just really boring to me. But man.. the women in that show sure were fine.
Posted By: overcoat

Re: Magic City - 11/27/13 08:55 PM

I thought it was pretty good, i don't think they can make many more seasons with there storyline in the hotel buisness, but I will deffinately watch more if I can. I agree with you about the women, damn nice.
Posted By: Mobster75

Re: Magic City - 11/27/13 11:13 PM

That is what I felt, that the story would never go anywhere. The show only lasted two seasons I believe, season 2 aired and it didn't sit well with the critics so they never renewed it for a season 3.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Magic City - 12/05/13 07:27 PM

I cant believe that they cancelled this show.
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: Magic City - 12/06/13 07:17 PM

Greatest series on TV until it was cancelled!!! Ben the Butcher was a great character...And FYI-The mob from the 1950's-1980's all used hidden ownership in hotels to launder their money...great set, great storyline, great acting...very sad that it is over...Season 2 was great...hopefully another network picks it up!
Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels

Re: Magic City - 12/08/13 06:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Mobster75
But man.. the women in that show sure were fine.

+ 1
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET