Home

Mob Wives: Chicago

Posted By: Mark

Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 01:17 AM

http://chicagofabulousblog.com/2012/01/0...otro-capozzoli/

I understand that this is to premier sometime in the spring. This oughtta be good! BTW - look at the last name of the only person to "comment" at the bottom of this article.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 03:41 AM

Mobwives is horrible and same with that I married a mobster those are some dumb shows
Posted By: olivant

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 05:41 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Mobwives is horrible and same with that I married a mobster those are some dumb shows

A bunch of angry, loud-mouthed women. Oh, so unique and entertaining!

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 10:54 AM

Whoa, I agree for the most part, fellas. I've seen the east coast Mob Wives show a couple of times and it is indeed horrible. I meant that this will be unique for us Windy City Mob followers because it is very out of the norm for The Outfit to be so public. I am curious to see the sights and people of Chicago who choose to do this show, that's all. It will probably be another train wreck but I can't help but to look! rolleyes
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant

Not to mention the ethnic stereotyping mad.

Both of my grandmothers were born in Italy, and my mother was a proud and strong Italian American woman. They had more dignity in their fingernails than these obnoxious pigs have in their entire bodies.

Chicago, New York or New Jersey, these are all low rent putannas who married thugs for shiny things. They deserve their fate (sleeping in an empty bed while their husbands rot in jail, hopefully broke to boot).

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: olivant

Both of my grandmothers were born in Italy, and my mother was a proud and strong Italian American woman. They had more dignity in their fingernails than these obnoxious pigs have in their entire bodies.

Chicago, New York or New Jersey, these are all low rent putannas who married thugs for shiny things. They deserve their fate (sleeping in an empty bed while their husbands rot in jail, hopefully broke to boot).

lol clap lol clap

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 06:05 PM

You're a good man, Mark. And I know that you're a proud Italian American from the conversations we've had over the years. My anger certainly wasn't directed towards you for starting this thread. These women just bring out the worst in me. It's almost like they want to drag you down to their level with these silly reality shows lol.

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 06:27 PM

No worries, PB. I am exactly what you say and I thank you. I am proud that you hold your convictions to a level of integrity that is not common these days. I admire your stance against the knuckle dragging beasts that some Italian-Americans are stereotyped. I took no offense to your comments or any above for that matter. It's just that us Windy City people don't get to see the top lifted off very often. The NY factions have been over saturated media wise and there is really nothing new. My interest is the nuts and bolts of the Outfit not the drama and the junior high antics of media hungry idiots - male & female. Glad to see you back posting more often!

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 06:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Glad to see you back posting more often!

You're the one who took a hiatus, not me tongue grin.

But I'm leaving for Florida next week and I rarely post from down there, so maybe you're psychic. Go play the Lottery now lol.

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 06:47 PM

smile I was "away" for a while. Very busy @ work - no excuse, I know! Enjoy Florida, PB! I love the Naples/Fort Meyers area. Very nice!

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 06:53 PM

I love the Naples/Fort Meyers area. Very nice!

Have you ever been to the Naval Air Station Key West in Boca Chica, Mark?

I know you were a Navy man, so I figured I'd ask. We took a tour once years ago. VERY COOL experience smile.

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 06:57 PM

I love the Naples/Fort Meyers area. Very nice!

Have you ever been to the Naval Air Station Key West in Boca Chica, Mark?

I know you were a Navy man, so I figured I'd ask. We took a tour once years ago. VERY COOL experience smile.

No, never been there but I hear it is really scenic. Gotta love "Tin City" in Naples - you been?

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 07:03 PM

Tin City is a really cool place with an "Old Florida" feel. Great shops and restaurants smile.

We're on the east coast, in Delray beach, but we get to the Naples area quite a bit because my brother has a place on Marco Island. If I had my way, that's where we'd be. But my wife's parents are in Jupiter full time, so when we head to Florida they're only 45 minutes from our place in Delray. And I ain't winning that fight shhh lol.

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/20/12 07:11 PM

lol I heard that! I love that Wharf Restaurant in Tin City. Great fish sandwich - best in the "city". Ha!
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/21/12 01:48 AM

I watched the mob wives show for 3 minutes...and the very first thing that came to mind was

scene in Goodfellas where Karen is talking about meeting the other wives

"...they had bad skin..and wore too much makeup"

American tv and films 7 times out of ten project stereotypes about various groups. more subtle before but these reality shows crank it up.no context..just caricatures

---------------------

You figure though that authentic bad guys and killers aren't gonna be married to Mrs. Cunningham or Claire Huxtable.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/21/12 04:31 AM

They act like a bunch of animals rather then women
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/21/12 05:21 PM

Tin City is a really cool place with an "Old Florida" feel. Great shops and restaurants smile.

We're on the east coast, in Delray beach, but we get to the Naples area quite a bit because my brother has a place on Marco Island. If I had my way, that's where we'd be. But my wife's parents are in Jupiter full time, so when we head to Florida they're only 45 minutes from our place in Delray. And I ain't winning that fight shhh lol.
you enjoy florida? i lived down there for 2 years didn't care for it. my folks live down in florida....lakeland florida thats where i lived. my dad hates it. hes a true northerner but my mom loves it! her job with Comcast Cable transfered her down there.

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/21/12 05:25 PM

i enjoyed i married a mobster...not that bad of a show....rehashed info yes...but not that bad....i love lorraine bracco

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/21/12 05:26 PM

Whoa, I agree for the most part, fellas. I've seen the east coast Mob Wives show a couple of times and it is indeed horrible. I meant that this will be unique for us Windy City Mob followers because it is very out of the norm for The Outfit to be so public. I am curious to see the sights and people of Chicago who choose to do this show, that's all. It will probably be another train wreck but I can't help but to look! rolleyes
i thought they weren't able to air Mob Wives Chicago because of not having enough willing participants....
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Mob Wives: Chicago - 01/21/12 06:10 PM

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET