Home

My Cousin Vinny (on calendar)

Posted By: Tru_Bizelli

My Cousin Vinny (on calendar) - 07/19/09 02:14 AM

Hey, I missed it. Forgot all about the D#mn thing, but that's alright. (gotta change my profile), cuz really (even though he's a good actor), I don't care for Joe Pesci all that much!

Did anybody watch it? 8/7 central!
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: My Cousin Vinny (on calendar) - 11/15/09 02:12 AM

Love Marisa Tomei. Love My Cousin Vinny, but i looove Marisa Tomei. I would do things to her, man, swear to God.
Posted By: Mark

Re: My Cousin Vinny (on calendar) - 11/18/09 10:41 PM

Love that movie and Marisa Tomei but I still have one question...What is a yoot?!? wink
Posted By: olivant

Re: My Cousin Vinny (on calendar) - 11/28/09 07:07 PM

I use the movie in my classes to illustrate portions of the criminal justice process.

Re: My Cousin Vinny (on calendar) - 11/28/09 08:38 PM

That's interesting, Olivant. Exactly what parts do you use and how are they addressed? Educator's style and format intrigue me personally.
Posted By: olivant

Re: My Cousin Vinny (on calendar) - 11/29/09 12:04 AM

I show the parts that most directly illustrate the criminal justice process. For example, I show the cross-examination of witnesses by Vinny. I stop the video at intervals to tell the class how a scene relates to what we are studying.

Re: My Cousin Vinny (on calendar) - 11/29/09 01:24 PM

Cool. I bet it is very effective. Many people immediately relate to a subject when it is compared to pop culture references. Bravo to Olivant who has a major part in shaping our future generations!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET