Home

the family or the sicilian?

Posted By: Escobar

the family or the sicilian? - 10/20/02 06:55 PM

Which is better the family or the sicilian?
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 10/20/02 07:41 PM

Well, they're both different. I think The Sicilian is more "fun" and easier to read, definitely one of my favorites. The Family is more historical in nature...

JG

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 10/20/02 09:16 PM

Thanks Jgeoff. Your reply honestly did help. I just bought The Sicilian right after reading your messege. Also keep your website up. This is really the best Mafia site I've seen. One last thing. I'm really the same person as Paul Cornelio, but i lost my password. I would of had it e-mailed to me, but my account was no longer activated.

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 10/20/02 09:39 PM

Escobar / Paul Cornelio - You really should've just asked me for your password rather than starting a new account. Which account do you want to use? The one you don't choose will be disabled.

JG

Enjoy The Sicilian!

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 10/20/02 09:52 PM

I'm really sorry about that JGeoff. I'd rather use my Escobar account. I'll remember next time.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 10/20/02 10:38 PM

The Sicilian was great I loved it. Im gonna start reading The Family pretty soon.
Posted By: QueenAssassin

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 10/30/02 05:57 PM

I think they're both great. The Family is more dramatic and historical. Also, it does kind of drag a little because it has to do with religion and politics. But in all, the story is magnificent. On the other hand, The Sicilian is more about freedom, trust, and heroism. You won't get bored with it.
Posted By: ChiChi

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 11/08/02 06:47 AM

I have not got the chance to read either but tommrow I am going out to get the Sicilian.
let you know what I think when I'm done.
Posted By: Domenico Clericuzio

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 01/07/03 02:17 AM

The Sicilian is definetly getting all of your praise ive lookedfor it at the stores i go to to see the Mario P books but where the fuck can i find The Sicilian can someone help me?

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 01/11/03 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Domenico Clericuzio:
The Sicilian is definetly getting all of your praise ive lookedfor it at the stores i go to to see the Mario P books but where the fuck can i find The Sicilian can someone help me?
Right here
Posted By: lavenra

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 01/17/03 05:43 PM

hi JG your amazing i love everyone that loves godfather and the sicilian.. i liked that radio show thing marking the 30th anniversary on your site.

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 01/19/03 06:45 PM

Thanks, Lavenra! Welcome to the forums! I've never met anyone from fgdfg before, what's it like there?

JG
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: the family or the sicilian? - 01/19/03 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
Thanks, Lavenra! Welcome to the forums! I've never met anyone from fgdfg before, what's it like there?

JG
Good one!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET