Home

To Carol: The Godfather Extra Pieces

Posted By: Sonny

To Carol: The Godfather Extra Pieces - 10/06/01 05:18 PM

Hi Carol,

I was reading an old post here and I remembered something. Many seem to consider Lucy Mancini's medical condition and Dr. Jules Segal's, and Nino Valenti's roles as just useless. I kind of disagree.

My question is: Did Mario ever discuss why he mentioned Lucy's condition and the rest of the characters? Why did he consider them important (if he does)?
Posted By: Carol Gino

Re: To Carol: The Godfather Extra Pieces - 10/06/01 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny:
Hi Carol,

I was reading an old post here and I remembered something. Many seem to consider Lucy Mancini's medical condition and Dr. Jules Segal's, and Nino Valenti's roles as just useless. I kind of disagree.

My question is: Did Mario ever discuss why he mentioned Lucy's condition and the rest of the characters? Why did he consider them important (if he does)?

Because I had been a nurse for so long, I asked Mario why he did it and he told me he himself thought it was interesting in a weird sort of way, and so he threw it in. It was as simple as that, he didn't feel it moved the story forward but he did know that he wanted to write a best seller and he knew that sex was something that sold. And would you believe, he put that in the "sex" category.
Posted By: Anthony Spilotro

Re: To Carol: The Godfather Extra Pieces - 02/24/02 11:50 PM

I always wondered why Mario Put that in the novel. Now I know. I love you Carol!
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: To Carol: The Godfather Extra Pieces - 02/25/02 02:41 AM

I think Carol is gone...that was back in October......
Posted By: Anthony Spilotro

Re: To Carol: The Godfather Extra Pieces - 02/27/02 02:56 AM

Is Carol gone? I never got to talk to her. That sucks!
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: To Carol: The Godfather Extra Pieces - 03/03/02 11:39 PM

Who Was She?
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: To Carol: The Godfather Extra Pieces - 03/04/02 03:03 PM

oh right.....thats quite an achievment to get her to post here then
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET