Home

next book

Posted By: keyser soze

next book - 09/10/03 07:26 PM

i want to read every puzo novel...i read GF, fools die and am more than 3/4 the way done the last don...i was wondering what novel you recommend and/or dont recommend next for me....im possibly looking for non-mafia suggestions because i want save some of them for last...although mafia book suggestions are welcomed
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: next book - 09/11/03 04:55 PM

don't miss the Sicilian, it's related to the Godfather. . .

GoodFella
Posted By: jay

Re: next book - 09/25/03 06:45 AM

i did exactly what you are doing this past summer. read the siclian...in my opinion...probably his best written book. omerta is pretty good too. also tackle the last don. leave the sicilian for last since it's the best of those i wrote.

Re: next book - 09/25/03 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jay:
leave the sicilian for last since it's the best of those i wrote.
wow...u wrote the sicilian?!?!?!?
Posted By: DannyMontana

Re: next book - 09/26/03 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by keyser soze:
[quote]Originally posted by jay:
[b] leave the sicilian for last since it's the best of those i wrote.
wow...u wrote the sicilian?!?!?!? [/b][/quote]No I don't think that is what he meant. I think he meant the best one he mentioned.

Re: next book - 09/26/03 08:26 PM

i know...i was just joking cause he made a typo...get it?...ha ha?....joke?...

no???

ooooooooooo forget it
Posted By: DannyMontana

Re: next book - 09/27/03 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by keyser soze:
i know...i was just joking cause he made a typo...get it?...ha ha?....joke?...

no???

ooooooooooo forget it
ha ha ha.... no it was not that humorous. Lol jk I get it though

Re: next book - 09/29/03 12:51 AM

keyser-
the joke was all too amusing. i didn't make a typo, though, as danny put it.....i meant the best of which i wrote.....wrote down in my post. not a typo- just maybe could have been more clear.
after writing a post answering your question....this is the thanks i get....a cheap joke that's not only not funny but also unnessary since there was no typo.
keyser, congrads, you're cheap, degrading post was the source of the rudest post i have ever wrote.......did i say wrote.....another type....another post from keyser....shit....here we go again.

by the way...i'm just kidding around/having fun. can't get made, you did it with me. seriously, leave the sicilian for last. after all, it's the best book i wrote.

Re: next book - 09/29/03 12:52 AM

i just realized how many typos i didn't mean to have in that last joke post....sadly, keyser may have been on to something
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET